Sign in to follow this  
nuia

I kept my children home from school today because theres an Earthquake 'prediction'

3 posts in this topic

I kept my children home from school today because theres an Earthquake 'prediction'

To be honest, I feel kind of disappointed in myself. I feel like a sheep that followed the flock. So I live in New Zealand and we have always had seismic activity, however the past few earthquakes have been quite devastating to the nation. The last one happened on the super moon in November and scientists have noted the link that full moons and it's gravitational pull has on earthquakes. Therefore they predicted that because we are in full moon now, that we should prepare for an earthquake and tsunami to follow. When I heard of this, my logical mind wanted to dismiss everything. But here I am at home with the children. I asked my heart and it wanted me, to keep my children close today. Keep in mind that there have been a few deaths of people very close to us and all I want to do, is have everyone that matters to me, by my side. One of my sons teachers passed away at school last Friday. I dropped him off at school on Monday and as usual walked him up to his class. The energy around the school, the students crying and holding each other, it brought me to tears, it seems so unfair. I found out the other day that we are all, already in 5d. If it doesn't seem like it, it's because we are holding on to the 3d and our old belief systems. I look around at my material life, I can see how an Earthquake would shatter my 'rat cage'. But I don't want it to be that way. Please help me to release resistance.

• Upvote 2

I think it's perfectly understandable why you did what you did. I would have done the same thing in your situation. 

Don't take it too personally the whole "we're already in 5d" thing. We're also already in 4d and 2d and 1d and 6d and so on. It doesn't mean you're behind anyone else or anything, you're just where you are meant to be. What's so special about 5d for you?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, lightworker said:

I think it's perfectly understandable why you did what you did. I would have done the same thing in your situation. 

Don't take it too personally the whole "we're already in 5d" thing. We're also already in 4d and 2d and 1d and 6d and so on. It doesn't mean you're behind anyone else or anything, you're just where you are meant to be. What's so special about 5d for you?

Actually where I am now, I don't feel 5d, I don't see anything exciting about getting there either. My mind wants me to believe that, that place isn't safe, that if I go there, I will be alone.

• Upvote 1