lightworker

?TOOT YOUR OWN HORN?

13 posts in this topic

?TOOT YOUR OWN HORN?

What are you good at???? Brag about it here!!!! What do you like about yourself?? What are your best qualities? What are your strengths ??

Inspired by Teal's video on humility: 

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 5

I am very wise and intuitive. I am also very logical and resourceful and can easily find ways to make sense of my intuitive wisdom through logic. I have a large vocabulary, I love words. 

I love people and I can easily put myself into someone elses' shoes. Being an empath is kind of like having a superpower that lets me know exactly what people are feeling so that I can more easily know what they need.

I'm very good with colors. I make some really beautiful art. I am an excellent painter, drawer, sculptor and jewelry-maker! I see something in my minds eye and it turns out even better than I saw it. I love decorating my home and I'm very good at reading the energy of a space and arranging my furniture and decor so that energy flows nicely. I love the way I dress. My style is very unique, fun and colorful.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, lightworker said:

I have REALLY NICE BOOBS lmao!!!

LOL!!!!

You are also very brave, compassionate... and have a great sense of humor (I am not doubting; I am imagining how nice they must be :p).

I am good at creating order out of chaos.  I love having things function smoothly, elegantly, and lovingly.  I am a good peacemaker. 

I like that people feel comfortable around me.  I share your love for people.  Being around people that I love deeply is the happiest thing I can imagine, and I like that about myself.

• Upvote 7

what is this body good at.... Crazy will power, I'm sure I can get rid of any addiction, I don't have an addictive personality. My "blue print" is to just make people evolve, like I think all day everyday(in images and try to translate it through words) about ideas and when I go back to an idea I've already thought about a lot, I'm just going back to where I left off. I can't be told what to do or what to believe, I'm just like 'we don't all have the same perspective asshole' in my head, 'you can conform, I can't!' Good hearing, I hear stuff I'm not even trying to hear, if its too loud ill just escape in a thought and try to ignore the input, I'll turn into a mute lol. You cant lie to me(in real life), every conversation I've had with someone I remember the information they told me, so if something doesn't match up I can see that they're lying. I'm never late too, I'm good at timing things. Connected to my higher self, got my inner kids in line ready to express through me, too self aware for my own good.

• Upvote 3

Hell yes!!! I can get rid of any addiction too!! Very easily.

Those are some good skills to have, Alex. 

And, lol, thank you @Amazawa!! You *are* a very good peacemaker. And a very soothing person! When I see you, I feel like things make sense, if that makes sense?

I'm very good at driving. I'm probably the best driver I know. I'm also very good at cooking and making food. I am in love with food. Especially since going vegan, which is another thing I'm proud of myself for (it's the most loving, conscious and important thing I have ever done for myself and others so far in my life), I've fallen completely in love with food and the different textures and flavors and ways of cooking and different cultural foods. No longer addicted to dairy, now I'm addicted to feeling alive when I eat.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, lightworker said:

I'm also very good at cooking and making food. I am in love with food. Especially since going vegan, which is another thing I'm proud of myself for (it's the most loving, conscious and important thing I have ever done for myself and others so far in my life), I've fallen completely in love with food and the different textures and flavors and ways of cooking and different cultural foods.

can you share some recipes? and your art too, I love to see art.

4 hours ago, lightworker said:

I'm very good at driving. I'm probably the best driver I know.

do people think you are a bad driver or you drive crazy? my sister drives kind of crazy but she's never been in a accident so id say she's a good driver, like synchronizing, but not everyone can do that.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

I think of myself as wise , i am a calm person ; people say that around me they feel so relaxed and calm , i give them attention and love.

I 'm also a very good driver , i "read" the traffic very well ; like Lightworker i have a great sense of humor , i like to play with words and sayings.

I'v gone completely vegan a while ago , without any problem , i dont drink alcohol, dont smoke , i support a lot of organisations for a good cause like :

Seashepperd, Avaaz , Greenpaece, Docters without frontiers, Amnesty .....++++

Just like Amazawa i'm good at creating order out of chaos and love things going smoothly and elegantly.

I am a good lover (  so my girlfriend says, and i agree ) :D

• Upvote 5

This thread needs more posts! haha :) Gotta ring in the new year with love!

Aghhh I forgot that you said this about yourself but I also like how I am really resourceful... Like if I want to find the cause of something or want to understand something better, there is literally NOTHING that will stop me from learning everything I can about something. I'm full of quick facts and like finding practical things that people can apply RIGHT NOW to improve their lives.

I'm also a brilliant artist (piano, dance, writing, drawing, painting) :) I have so many ideas sometimes it's hard for me to just limit myself to one thing! I have great taste (if I do say so myself, I manage to have a classy look despite going to thrift stores for my clothes haha! And the past few years, I've added nutrition to my repertoire of things that I'm really talented/knowledgeable at :)

Ughhhh I don't want to go to school, everyone's like, 'just go to school to learn these things' but it's just like, I don't want to go to school when I already have the skills to help people and I'm already in debt lol. Right now I'm trying to become an unlicensed nutritionist on my own; I have an entrepreneurial mindset that I feel will help me accomplish what I actually desire!

I'm colorful, uninhibited, and expressive :)

Yeahhhh I also have a nice body, I love how I look hehe :3 I'm like a pear shape but tall and skinny c:

This has been an interesting exercise, as I keep on noticing that I want to downplay or say what I don't like about myself to balance it out... it's like I'm having to rewire my brain whilst writing this... I still have a lot of things I don't like about myself. like the fact that i'm a total HERMIT lollll :D I have to prepare myself for literally every human interaction haha, it's nuts xP I think I'll make a meme out of hermit crabs cx

I think if we knew eachother IRL we'd be friends lightworker :] actually I still consider you a friend even though we don't know eachother hehe.

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 5

Some say to live life with care and be nice and loving , and then arrive at the heavens in good condition. I say drive it like you stole it and come sliding sideways up to the heavens gate in a worn out well used body. Live life like you dream it. It really is that easy. You have no more use for it after , so use it well and wisely. As long as you are happy , this will rub off on those around you ! I am 54 this year , I feel like a teenager , my health is improving at an alarming rate , I live every minute of the day. Get active living your dreams. Be gentle with yourself.

• Upvote 3

WOOHOO a place where we can celebrate who we are!! 

I love how vivid the world looks to me. Colors are so vibrant and I have a great eye for beauty. I could spend a lifetime taking nature inspired photography. I'm very good at finding the magic in seemingly everyday things. I'm great at color harmony and designing. 

I am a caring and genuine person. 

I show compassion for all life forms.. I try not to kill spiders LOL. and I tend to take the role of a protector when someone or an animal is in a place of need.

I have a unique sense of style and I can pull off almost any hairstyle or outfit. 

I love my eyes & beautiful strawberry blonde hair 

I give great advice and I am good at bringing out the best in people. 

I am fun to go on adventures with, my life often feels like a movie.

Totally get you @Tessa Rae I feel SO weird complimenting myself ... 10 things pop in my head of things I don't like and I almost feel obligated to speak them. YAY for rewiring our brains. 

I love all of your qualities. We have a pretty awesome bunch here :)

• Upvote 5

I am a healer, I bring healing, mental, physical and spiritual. I studied emergency medicine and worked EMS including managing an ambulance service. I spent the last 15 years as an addictions counselor and as a pastor. I care about people and i care for people. That's my thing!

• Upvote 1