Ricky

UFO Manifestation

8 posts in this topic

Today I drove with my car for some food (Late evening) and on my way back I saw something with was low-flying with 2 red lights and one blinking light in the middle.
My first thought was that this is some kind of plane, the blinking middle light kind of confirms that.
Then when I arived home and hopped out of my car I gazed at the stars and saw that one star was behaving pretty wierd, it was moving kind of like an orb.
It moved fast, but not a long distance and various directions and back.It was about the same size as the other stars near by. It was not as bright as other stars though. I stopped looking up for a little bit, to mae sure my eyes were eeing things correctly. But then I looked up again I continued to see the light moving.
I wanted to film but my phone was empty.

It is always interesting how synchronicity starts to happen when you focus on something long enough.
That day I watched some UFO clips on youtube, and people telling about them.
It kind of proves that you can attract anything you want in your life if you focus on something with enough power and intensity and believe that it is possible.

Have you ever seen an UFO? 

Edited by Ricky
  • Upvote 1

What a cool experience, thanks for sharing : ).

I had NEVER considered that aliens/ufos could be a reality, there were always some sci-fi story to me.  Besides, I'm an engineer, things have to be logical and practical.  Then one day I heard some youtube video about bashar, and it hit my like a ton of bricks.  There aren't a lot of things I've resonated with as much as that video that I saw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH7gu6hVCpA if you're curious).  NEVER seen anything really new age, channeling, etc. So I had to do some research, it was really the message that hit me though.

For the next couple of months I started seeing shit everywhere that I knew other people weren't seeing.  Beings, lights, energies, it felt like a 2 month long mushroom trip!  

Then one night I was heading over to my buddies for a weekly poker game, and I took a wrong turn.  I immediately saw a large black ship above me, and I pulled over the car and got out, in front of me was a house who's outside door light began to shift colors red, orange, green, indigo, violet.  Constantly cycling.  I felt drawn to the house and started to walk in, when a sudden realization hit me.   This is somebody elses' house! I can't just walk in.  So I went back to my car and drove over to play poker.

• Upvote 1

Wow cool!

I saw one yesterday, it zig-zagged across the sky at medium speed and faded into nowhere. And there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.

• Upvote 1

I've seen those lights many times, but especially with other people who have the same interest. I have seen for myself how multiple people can manifest UFO sightings very effectively. I think the type of sighting you're describing is one of the most common. They just look like stars or even a plane at first glance, but their movement pattern is unlike anything man-made. They tend to float around a lot and then, usually, they will zoom off very fast and that's how you know for sure you're seeing a UFO. No plane, helicopter, satellite, moon, planet, star, meteorite, comet, animal, gas cloud or whatever else can move like this. I think that this sight is very common but most people don't spend much time looking at the stars. You can tell that these objects are very high up but it's hard to say exactly where.

However I will say that they're just sightings... after seeing it many times you start to think "OK, now what?". It can be fun and interesting though.

In the past while meditating I've made contact with two separate E.T.'s at two separate times. Once by accidentally (and not very clearly) remote viewing. The second was so clear that I can compare it to looking at someone in this 3rd dimensional reality. While I was meditating the being appeared in my minds eye, very closely to my face. The being was pale complected with jet black hair and very long dark eye lashes. Male and seemingly around 7 Earth years old. I could see from their head to their shoulders. Soon after I was so excited I couldn't maintain the meditation. 

Recently I decided I wanted to make contact with an extraterrestrial in some way. I decided to try the CE-5 protocol that Dr. Greer teaches. I used their E.T. contact app. I played a tone that they captured from a an E.T. ship near Mt. Shasta during my meditation. I seemingly felt the connection first. A sort of energy. For me it resonated in my stomach area. Then I began to speak with the being (not exactly clearly) but I do know the being said they were hear because of injustice. After the word injustice I intuitively opened my eyes and jumped up by my window. I looked to the left and an E.T. ship floated from the end of my block diagonally, to the right in front of my house and behind the trees and disappeared. About 25 ft away. It was broad daylight. It seemed to be unlike the more common disc shape and more so taller but still longer than tall. The ship was a very shiny metallic with a very bright white light at the front of the ship. It was mostly phased into this dimension. The whole time I watched the ship I could feel my heart chakra blast open. I have never been more excited and full of gratitude.