Garnet

How do you celebrate Christmas/New Year?

What is everybody doing this year?

Have you done all the necessary shopping? 

What do you think about gift giving?

What are your best/worst memories about Christmas?

Do you still believe in Santa or when did you find out the truth?

Share anything here!

Hugs and Love ❤

SmartSelectImage_2016-09-07-09-48-14.png

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Garnet said:

What is everybody doing this year?

probably see my brothers kids and watch them open presents, but I don't know yet.

26 minutes ago, Garnet said:

best was probably as a kid and all the cousins were together and we opened up all our presents, can't remember the presents but it was a good time. driving on Fridays to go drive to rialto California, oh nostalgia.... maybe around this time, I have a lot more in my family.

45 minutes ago, Garnet said:

as long as I can remember we would open the presents at 12am, so the Santa thing never bothered me, I got that other kids believed it, but it wasn't really a part of my Christmas lol.

family.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 12/11/2016 at 2:33 AM, Garnet said:

I discovered Santa was not an old man but a very young guy when i was in kindergarten. Saw him changing clothes through the window at my school. Didn't tell anyone  (how caring was I, lol. I kept the secret from my peers )

My son, age 9, STILL believes in Santa!!!! We're a seriously debating whether or not we should break the News or should we continue using Santa as a behavior modification device - it's proven children behave and respond much better when they know that they are being watched by a respectful authority! Haha this is where religion  picked it up :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/11/2016 at 2:33 AM, Garnet said:

Since coming to the US I've noticed how hateful Christmas here truly is for a lot of people. Working in retail had showed me that majority didn't even care what they were buying but they called it a gift... Even today i hear "Yeah... i have to go see my family... ugh". Or worse "will be stuck with my in-laws " - c'mmon... did you think your spouse comes without a package? 

Anyway. What I have realized that raising your vibration prior to the gathering, miraculously filters out less desired  members :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1