Hope_vZ

Strong attractions

3 posts in this topic

So, while i am on a roll, i think i should ask this...

I am extremely attracted to shiny things and luminous and bright colours. I cannot leave a store without purchasing some or other art-making tool or some or other shiny thing with which to create an artwork or just creatively experiment. I keep creating wonderful and captivating things but they are all for friends or my own decor. 

I know that i love this but cannot for the life of me figure out how  this fits in, in an occupation or what i am meant to do with it. What would you all say that this means?

I know for a fact that it should have some big place in my life...

• Upvote 2

On 6/15/2016 at 5:49 PM, Hope_vZ said:

So, while i am on a roll, i think i should ask this...

I am extremely attracted to shiny things and luminous and bright colours. I cannot leave a store without purchasing some or other art-making tool or some or other shiny thing with which to create an artwork or just creatively experiment. I keep creating wonderful and captivating things but they are all for friends or my own decor. 

I know that i love this but cannot for the life of me figure out how  this fits in, in an occupation or what i am meant to do with it. What would you all say that this means?

I know for a fact that it should have some big place in my life...

When I was a small kid I collected shiny rocks I had about 12-15 shiny rocks in my room.

Now I grow up and I find out about how easy it is to get crystals and I buy some.

I stare at them and I'm mesmerized I barely blink.  I have a rainbow moonstone necklace now and when I stare at it I go into a trance its like seeing the moon itself.

It means you like shiny stuff like me lol.  You can do what you want and that's why its fun to collect them.

I got my necklace with the moonstone as well as amethyst earrings, a quartz earring and I plan on getting more.  I lost some ?

If you collect enough you could sell them or put them all in a nice case like a museum display.

Get ya creativity on lol you can even make necklaces that I might just buy ?

Edited by Yamanu
Misspelling