nuia

The 3 Questions Game

15 posts in this topic

The 3 Questions Game

Who wants to share their answers to Teals latest video, The 3 Questions Game? If you haven't already please go and watch, I won't be writing the interpretations just in case you haven't already seen the video :) 

Heres mine. :)

Left are the 'first thought' answers to the questions. On the right, the more in depth description to each answer given on the left.

3quiz.pdf

• Upvote 6

mine was favorite color blue. blue looks like a entrance more than any other color, Its the color of my soul group :D, Its calming. favorite animal was a eagle, they can fly and be free, they have incredible vision and nobody fucks with them, they're at the top of the food chain. favorite form of water was waterfall its constantly moving and its new every time, its fresh to be in, and its healing. that's what I said before I knew what it meant lol.

• Upvote 2

Here's mine:

Favourite Color: Blue

Because?: It is still, It is calming, It is cool, It is peaceful, It is rational, It is not stimulating, It asks nothing from me (shadow?)

Favourite Animal: Snow Leopard

Beautiful, still, silent, strong, magical, powerful, mysterious, elusive.

Form/Body of Water: Shallow, warm mountain pool.

Solitary, safe, healing, retreat, warm, peaceful, restful, cleansing.

Shadow: I can hide.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Alex7 said:

that's what I said before I knew what it meant lol.

I'm so glad the questions required in depth answers. It's kind of funny, I have always felt the energy of my husband to represent that of a lion. You pretty much described the waterfall, how I see it :)

2 hours ago, Rosalie said:

Here's mine:

Favourite Color: Blue

Because?: It is still, It is calming, It is cool, It is peaceful, It is rational, It is not stimulating, It asks nothing from me (shadow?)

Favourite Animal: Snow Leopard

Beautiful, still, silent, strong, magical, powerful, mysterious, elusive.

Form/Body of Water: Shallow, warm mountain pool.

Solitary, safe, healing, retreat, warm, peaceful, restful, cleansing.

Shadow: I can hide.

Beautiful descriptions.  It's so hard for me to describe in 'one word', they end up a sentence describing a feeling.

@MPrado..... deep. You must be so self aware :)

• Upvote 1

What is my favorite color?

Red.

It is the color of passion.

It evokes a feeling of sensuality and warmth.

Its inherent sexual and sensual nature.

What is my favorite animal?

Tiger.

The tiger is a powerful, playful animal on the top of the food chain.

Tigers are a symbol of strength and vitality.

Tigers are ferocious hunters, but also just big loving purring kitties.

What is my favorite form/ body of water?

The ocean.

Because it is huge, massive, enormous, powerful.

It terrifies me.

It carries so much life.

The meanings behind questions 2 and 3 surprised me the most but made a lot of sense :)

• Upvote 3

Favourite color : Purple (with most of  its shades)

-It is beautiful and smells beautiful. This beauty is the kind that makes your heart warm and happy.

-It has a high vibration and brings nice warm memories as well as spiritual wisdom

-It is enchanting

Favourite animal: Cats

-They are soft, playful and kind hearted although they are wild

-They love themselves a lot and that makes them value their life so much that they can survive from many bad conditions

-They are loved instead of their selfishly percepted behaviour

Favourite form of water: Snow

-Pure and white

-Cool and peaceful

-Can be dangerous as well as healing

• Upvote 3

Rosie.jpg

Favorite color Black

It absorbs all colors but is no color, it is where light appears ie the light at the end of the tunnel, it is the color of mystery, depth and is full of infinite possibilities unrealized

Favorite animal Wolf

Wolves are strong, fierce but very social and protective of their own. No surprise that I live with two Huskies, one Alaskan and One Siberian

Favorite Water

Pacific Ocean

Broad, deep, mysterious, powerful, full of danger and adventure, awe inspiring

• Upvote 5

3 question game  :

Color :  Red  :  Warmth  -  passion  -  love   ( my livingroom is 3/4 painted red )

Animal :  Dolphin  :  Gracius  -  smart   -  funny and tender

Water :  Bubblebath or jacuzzy :  Relaxing  -  warm  -  healing/soothing

• Upvote 4

Color:
Dark Blue

It feels really deep. The blue is kind of hidden behind the dark layer. It is majestic.

Animal:
Jaguar

It has those rosettes i really like them not only on animals but i am also obsessed with some freckeled women. 
Their gaze is really dedicated. They are powerful yet gentle.

Form of water:
Rain

For those moments where the rain becomes a gift and you can be truly present in the moment for example in a romantic moment where the rain is not an obstacle and you fully give in to the moment.
It makes me relaxed. It almost always rains in the right moments when i feel like someone is crying.

• Upvote 3

Color

Green. Calm, relaxing, growth and life.

Animal-Tiger. Strong, elegant, solitary, brave

Water-really do I need to answer, :D  Rain bcs it cleanses, relaxes, purifies, and with out life does not grow, it can cause flooding and destroy

• Upvote 3

Picking "favs" was kinda tough...so I just went with whatever came to mind first & felt right.

GREEN came up for me. To me it represents beauty, the infinite / abundant unconditional love Source & Gaia has for us. Vitality. It just feels so healing & loving. Feels like ease & flow. Nourishing & nurturing. 

WHALE. This one randomly popped up for me as I don't really spend much time thinking about whales. But I went with it anyway. To me whales represent grace and quiet confidence. They seem so wise & mystical, like old souls. They are graceful, gentle giants but are really powerful at the same time. They also seem like really loving creatures.

LIQUID WATER. I just chose water in it's liquid form. The first thing that came to mind was that lovely feeling of having your body submerged in water. It's so comforting, makes me feel so supported (if that makes sense). Also I drink lots of water & that sensation of water pouring down your throat is amazing. Water can be whatever you (or it) want it to be, warm, cool, it can represent movement or stillness. It's healing, vital, essential, life-giving, revitalising, can  be so gentle & also extremely powerful, peaceful and passionate. It's fluid. Free, limitless possibility, refreshing. I could go on & on but you get the picture.

• Upvote 2

These are my answers. I am surprised to see that our answers share so many similarities.

Favorite color: Light blue
Blue has depth. It is deep, divine, infinite, serene, and I almost 'lose' myself in it and become very calm and present. It is also intense, profound, wise, and helps me find focus and clarity.

Favorite animal: Snow leopard
Majestic, powerful, mysterious, stealthy, silent, peaceful, wise, courageous, independent, confident, intimate

I love the solitary nature of the leopard: Being able to explore and roam the forests all on my own; Spontaneously, completely free, unrestricted and without obligations. And I can always hide, go back into myself when I am too overwhelmed by everything.

Favorite body of water: Lake
A warm, tropical beach under the stars with an open view to the sea and the nature around me. I can fell and smell the refreshing sea breeze. I don't why I am so drawn to that image. It is a place to sit and reflect, contemplate and have deep, creative insights. Just experiencing and taking everything in.

It also has an element of playfulness, adventure.

• Upvote 4

I cant answer any of this questions. When iam in a bliss state there is no difference all is equaly beautifull as it is. When not and i ask myself this and need to get get my first tought its blank. thinking it over i cant dicide because  when i decide i will do an other short of its existence.

Yellow: because it is the color of intelligence, it is the color of the sun and it is a color that gives life.

Fox: Because it is cheerful and innocent, because it conveys a lot of beauty and spontaneity, because it is a source of inspiration.

Sea: because the sound seems very calm, has movement and life, has salt, which cleans.

<3

b57309a6fff9ee9e0cd3ab96ba01a349.jpg

• Upvote 1