Maho

Extraterrestrial beings ?

11 posts in this topic

Extraterrestrial beings

What if we kept asking Teal for this video officially?  Don't you guys ever wondered what they are or where theyou are now. They're saving us as we speak . I personally want to recognize one and thank and support to not give up on us.

Edited by Maho

On 12/9/2016 at 7:23 AM, Maho said:

Anyone interested in helpingme share this please move now ! Your help is appreciated . We cannot bypass truth! We need more awareness. It is to my hope this gets more The manifestation! 

be with a dolphin, that's probably the closest here on earth, something intelligent you can't communicate with, octopus are smart too. If you want to talk to one and be conscious psychedelics will do it, psychedelics are more for the atheists I think.

• Upvote 1

Teal has stated her reasons for not going into the ET topic and I can understand why. I think the ET topic is the most crucial topic ever,  but I can understand why Teal is staying away from it. It's a shame because she clearly knows way more about ET's than 99.99999% of people, so it would be interesting to hear her perspectives and clear some things up.

• Upvote 1

I thank you for sharing your perspective. I honestly never thought of interacting with dolphins or an octopus. If I get a chance I will. Not sure about this psychedelic conundrum but I myself don't agree on drug usage for hallucinations. In fact I believe in Source (God). Anyway I appreciate your comment. It's always nice to exchange perspectives. May love be with you always Alex7

• Upvote 2

Is that so? Kroge, can you reveal to me where she stated about this. And don't you think 99.999..% is too much? If you do research you'll be surprised how people know about this topic and I'm talking about experience. I understand your point and I agree. We can't remain unaware for long. It will fuel the fire on people (unconscious) but it is necessary to know truth of what's been going on. I hope she can clear things up in ask teal episodes.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Maho said:

Not sure about this psychedelic conundrum but I myself don't agree on drug usage for hallucinations.

me neither, but if someone is like ETs don't exist that's a short cut, you hear peoples experiences about DMT and these super intelligent beings that communicate to you. it gives you the confirmation that consciousness is like a radio station because you see it with your own conscious.

Actually she talked about this topic in multiple interviews for a bit but i saw pretty much every single one so i dont really remember in which ones she does talk about it. It might have been some of the interviews with Wisdom From North.
Surely a video on that subject on her channel would be cool.

On 12/12/2016 at 3:43 PM, Maho said:

Is that so? Kroge, can you reveal to me where she stated about this. And don't you think 99.999..% is too much? If you do research you'll be surprised how people know about this topic and I'm talking about experience. I understand your point and I agree. We can't remain unaware for long. It will fuel the fire on people (unconscious) but it is necessary to know truth of what's been going on. I hope she can clear things up in ask teal episodes.

Here is where I've seen her talk the most about ET's: