Siddy

PMS and PMDD

8 posts in this topic

PMS and PMDD

Hi! 

Does anyone have any insight on how to deal with/overcome the debilitating impact of PMS or PMDD (premenstrual dysphoric disorder) ? I have PMDD and it knocks me out of alignment for weeks before my cycle and the depression which accompanies it is so frustrating and painful i cannot begin to  address it. The moment my period starts or a few days in to it, the cloud of gloom lifts and I'm me again. Do you have any suggestions as to how i can cope during these episodes or how to use the completion process or any of Teal's tools during this time to deal with the underlying issue?  would love to hear your thoughts and experiences and tools if any,Thanks in advance! love and light to you all!

some of teals interviews with divine feminine work talk about women's health problems such as POS and the feeling of softness helps a lot to heal that, I'm not really sure, except I think the completion process will certainly help as she uses it with people who have cancer and it works to heal them of it. I send u love and hope someone with more experience comes along haha to make suggestions

• Upvote 2

Thank you for replying Damon! I really appreciate it. I will check out her interviews on divine feminine because i really haven't seen many of those. I have used the completion process to resolve other emotional issues but my problem is i don't know what emotion to go into with regards to this.  anyways, sending you love back! 

Edited by Siddy
text was underlined
  • Upvote 1

I don't know if I am correct or not but from my understanding of the completion process you would start thinking about your PMS/PMD and the feelings you have about that. How does having that make you feel? Do you feel angry, sad, led it make you feel powerless, etc.... go into that feeling or what ever comes up I how you feel about it.

Thanks KayDee! i was confused about which emotion to go into because it's a mix of different emotions but i think you're right, i should go in to whatever dominant emotion i'm feeling. Will give it a go. I watched Teal's episode on Divine Feminine and it also gave me somethings to do, in case anyone is reading this:) sending hugs KayDee!

15 hours ago, Siddy said:

Thanks KayDee! i was confused about which emotion to go into because it's a mix of different emotions but i think you're right, i should go in to whatever dominant emotion i'm feeling. Will give it a go. I watched Teal's episode on Divine Feminine and it also gave me somethings to do, in case anyone is reading this:) sending hugs KayDee!

its ok, the one which she talks about POS is the one where two French women interview teal, mother and daughter I think. definetly check out her divine feminine videos/interviews, ,lots of womens health goes on there

You may get to the bottom of one emotion about it but just know that there may be more to work on as well. So keep going into the strongest emotions you have at the time. 

Also try and think of whether you have a secondary gain from having PMDD. From Teal she says to alternate the questions to yourself..... why would that be so bad? And how does that make me feel? ( I believe that the video she talks about it in is how to find a core belief. I might be wrong about that though) .  I don't know how long you have this problem but sometimes you start to develope secondary gains because you are actually getting something out of it that can make it hard to let go of it. For example maybe it makes you feel safe because it keeps you from having  do something you don't want to do like work or something like that. So maybe explore that a little something well. 

SO for example... how does it make me feel to have these cramps? I feel frustrated that I can't even move it hurts so bad.....why would that be so bad to have to get up and do something?.....because then I would have to do work.... how does it make me feel to go to work?....Like I'm not in control of my life because I have to work to give my money to people I don't want to give my money to. What would be so bad about not being in control of my life?.....I feel powerless. So your core belief is you feel powerless. Now maybe you can keep asking the questions to go deeper but you get the idea.  Find it what might be making you hold onto it and be with those feelings too.

Also I don't know if you have seen any of Evette Rose's work but I actually looked into her and ordered her book metaphysical anatomy because of an interview Teal did with her. This is what she says is the possible causes of cramps from a mete physical stand point. I don't know if it will help to access some emotions that might pertain to your situation.... I personally have found her work helpful for me to understand where my issues might have stemmed from and have used that to access my emotions to do the completion process.

here is what Evette says about cramps. sorry if it's hard to read. Which by the way I highly recommend her book if your interested in learning the metaphysical possible causes to almost every ailment.

IMG_8824.JPG

image.jpg

Edited by KayDee
  • Upvote 1

Thank you so much for this KayDee! I cannot tell you how much it means to me! I will definitely look at the secondary gains i get from PMS and PMDD and thanks so much for posting pics of the book pages,( the pics are very clear!) i found it very interesting and i can relate to some of the underlying reasons she talks about. I have always had physically painful periods and PMS. This new development is a depressive state i can't seem to think my way out of.It's mostly emotional and less physical. I'm sure it doesn't help that i have been resistant to my period for as long as i have had it. It was always something that slowed me down and made my life complicated. On the other hand i have also used it as an excuse to get out of things. So what you said  and found in the book really resonates with me. 

I also think i have been suppressing the divine feminine aspect of my being and kind of treating it as something unwanted. Thanks Damon for pinpointing the interview! i found it!