lightworker

Rights

5 posts in this topic

Rights

Hello, I'm wondering your views and opinions on rights? Do we have rights? If so, where do they come from?

I'm torn between the idea that we have inherent rights just by our mere existence alone, and having no inherent rights at all, since the idea of having 'rights' is subjective and man-made. Any ideas?

• Upvote 1

Wow, what an interesting question!  After pondering this for a while, I believe we have inherent rights by virtue of being the infinite creator of our own reality.  What we experience is the exact mirror of the sum of our thoughts; therefore, we have the rights to experience whatever we decide to focus on.

• Upvote 2

we do only if everyone is on equal terms. like if someone wanted to be naked, not everyone is used to or open to that. People have a lot of shadows when it comes to certain things so you wouldn't really trust or feel comfortable around unconscious people running on the momentum of shitty belief systems. Some people believe in stuff blindly and don't dissect any of them. We do and we don't, if you are the first to change something chances are you're going to come against a lot of resistance from people.

you in alignment is different than you out of alignment, and a lot of people are out of alignment. the ideal perfect world would be people in their purpose. I imagine people like rainbows like we have all the aspects of awareness in us but we have a dominant overall energy to us, like people with red auras(physical) or indigo auras(spiritually aware), its all just a part of the human spectrum, we are more similar than different because we all have the 7 chakras and are human, But we aren't there yet.... yet. when we are these bad ass rainbow people those will be different times, at this time we do and we don't depending where  you live in the world... :(

I think rights are part of our social contract, The often unspoken belief that we all have in common for the freedom to live as we choose. But, unless we are all willing to support each others freedoms, rights, etc. then it all breaks down.

We were given free will  and as a result we do have rights.  We are equal in the beginning, but we can choose to become aware & thus what we are intended to be in this reality. All of humanity is on this path but each of us are on a different point on this path,

• Upvote 1