Sign in to follow this  
nuia

In the beginning.

9 posts in this topic

In the beginning.

So it has always fascinated me, how different cultures all across the world have a different 'creation' theory.

Could it be that different creations started on different timelines, then somewhere down the line all the timelines came together. Or creation started and ended.  Then started again.... Or the stories are only symbols of what actually happened. I have tried to find commonality with all the creation stories, but it is difficult. 

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, nuia said:

Or the stories are only symbols of what actually happened.

I think that is it. in physical bodies we can't really explain the beginning, we can try to approximate it, but language isn't good enough and we are working with all these different archetypes as "codes" to understand it. Something existing before it even exists in a mind fuck lol, like saying the internet existed already before it even existed, that's how bendable time is because it doesn't exist, only exists for us in this body and we experience time, but technically it doesn't exist.

• Upvote 3

I heard an interpretations of the bible once that was really beautiful and made me see the biblical story of creation in a different way. The whole "in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth" refers to when source decided to become physical for the first time, thereby separating itself and creating the duality of physical and non-physical. It went deeper into the whole creation story, but I don't remeber where I found it. Just that it really changed the way I viewed the things written in the Bible.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, lightworker said:

I heard an interpretations of the bible once that was really beautiful and made me see the biblical story of creation in a different way. The whole "in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth" refers to when source decided to become physical for the first time, thereby separating itself and creating the duality of physical and non-physical. It went deeper into the whole creation story, but I don't remeber where I found it. Just that it really changed the way I viewed the things written in the Bible.

And that's a theme in all the creation stories I've read so far, the separation.

• Upvote 1

It has an overlap with the big bang theory. How there was this tiny ball of energy that exploded/expanded into the physical reality that is the universe.

I also think that I remember Teal saying (i am not 100% sure on this) that before this time-space reality there was a time-space reality where the law of attraction worked instantly, which didn't work out very well. For example: having the thought 'what if I fall down the stairs' would be quite disatrous in that time-space reality

• Upvote 1

On 19/12/2016 at 11:45 AM, Redbeard said:

It has an overlap with the big bang theory. How there was this tiny ball of energy that exploded/expanded into the physical reality that is the universe.

I also think that I remember Teal saying (i am not 100% sure on this) that before this time-space reality there was a time-space reality where the law of attraction worked instantly, which didn't work out very well. For example: having the thought 'what if I fall down the stairs' would be quite disatrous in that time-space reality

I think I remember her saying that too.

They talk about 144 dimensions. the first 5/6 are comprehensible. Anyone have toughts about the other 139?

That would make it easier to see the full picture.......