Chakra

I think there is more to reincarnation than we think

10 posts in this topic

I think there is more to reincarnation than we think

A soul picking something that resets in minutes,hours,days,weeks,months after being conceived plays what role? It has no awareness of who it is yet. Let's say it gets to the point where it does have awareness and then resets in a cruel way (animal testing) It makes me think it is orchestrated by source and that the soul doesn't have a choice of what form it continues its journey.

Hi Chakra!

It is an interesting question you put forth. I guess the understanding that I hold to be true is that a soul can have many reasons for coming in for a short period of time.  It seems to be determined by what experience the being chooses to have that would serve as its greatest expansion, and that beings leave this physical realm when their expansion is no longer being served from that perspective.  And when these choices are made, they are made from a place of non-duality. Meaning that there is no judgment for something to be cruel or kind, but rather one that serves its greatest expansion of awareness. Teal likes to put forth the example of a being who comes in as a butcher and then in the next life as the animal who is slaughtered. The being, after having the experience as the butcher, is then naturally inclined to choose to have the experience as the slaughtered animal because one can only have the full understanding/awareness of the experience by being on both sides of the knife. Thus choosing to be the animal serves as an amazing learning experience. Though, if the being does not see it as suitable for its greatest expansion, then it might not choose said life.

What reality feels better? You are an infinite creator. If you wish to create your reality where your being doesn't have a choice in its next perspective, may it bring you further into a greater awareness of yourself and what you desire. If it doesn't feel good, try to see why. And then try on a reality that does give you sovereign choice; see what that feels like.

Love, light, and a different perspective. :)

• Upvote 3

Hey Clara :) Yeah that's what came to mind, the butcher then becoming the animal being slaughtered. It just seems like there is more to it than the soul picking which form to come into, like outside variables because it cannot foresee the choices of others or has control over those choices.

What feels true for me is souls make choices as one with all and one with Source.  The choices we make are not just for our own personal expansion but also the expansion of all, including Source.  There may be experiences that the collective especially wants to explore at a particular time and space.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Amazawa said:

souls make choices as one with all and one with Source

The thought of that produces warm fuzzy feelings :)

• Upvote 1

Here something that I thought about... If we are all one, and time doesn't exist. You could reincarnate in the future or past and be your own child, mother, father, spouse, sister, brother.... 

I tend to see it as a dynamic balance between opposites. The soul chooses but only within the opportunities available within the predetermined paths of Source. Not unlike the apparent conundrum in Christianity between free will and predestination.

Reincarnation is one of the TRICKIER topics... due to the fact our belief systems and emotional debris greatly affect.. or rather.. DETERMINE how our afterlife goes. If you want sources.. there are many New Age sources that describe the VARIED experiences people have after death.. including the Seth material. Plus, many of the more advanced spiritual humans, including Teal, don't have a "normal soul".. but an ET consciousness stream replacing it. In other words, some leading thinkers don't accurately describe the typical human experience.

The (typical) human has a Soul -->  Spirit Body ---> Physical Body

Animals have no soul and just a Spirit Body --> Physical Body

Once you have soul, you don't become animal.. as the Soul is eternal - and animals don't have souls.

One can certainly say the Higher_Self is Soul. However, the soul is a flexible container for all that is YOU. - and is not SOURCE. Your Soul Level is determined by the amount of LOVE/TRUTH it holds. Your emotional baggage does NOT reset upon passing. However, it can be neutralized in spirit realms and then people sometimes reincarnate in this or other realms.

You come from Source, but are not it. More importantly,  God is Source, but Source is not God. These nuances of understanding are rather important.. because a  soul cannot love a swirling ball of energy (Source) but it can love an entity (God)

- - - - -

However, probably the biggest point to get here is that many Starseeds have a form of karmic immunity from Earth (one might say) where they cannot so easily get trapped in lower astral realms after death.. because they came here to help out. 

Peace and Love to you!

Edited by zEsteban

I think Teal offers the most accurate perspective of the reincarnation phenomenon, however she is liable to leaving things out. It would seem our reincarnation mechanism was hi-jacked to our disadvantage a long time ago, but this is possibly in the process of collapsing, or already has. So there is more to it than just the expanded perspective of "source wants to know itself" - there's stuff in between that source intention and the reality we live. Teal has mentioned how starseeds (which many here are) are filtered through an ET perspective first, however I do not really understand what this means in practical terms. Ultimately they're still human, but I do not know what other mechanisms are different, if any, because of that flitering. I wish Teal would expand more on this other than the usual "starseeds came to help".