Clara Isadora

The Universe's Existential Exploration

3 posts in this topic

The Universe's Existential Exploration

So, I recently watched an interview that Teal did back in 2014, and she put forth 2 concepts that really sparked my curiosity. The first is that when a being wishes to love what is instead of what could be, that is when the Universe has learned to love itself and knows itself. And the second is that in the desiring for the the Universe to know itself, it points to the fact that it doesn't know itself. These are both mind blowing ideas, and completely amazing! So basically whenever we are asking "Who am I?" We are actually asking the ultimate question, the question of the Universe!! And it makes our lives huge, because we are then actively participating not only in our own existential journeys, but the Universe's as well!

What follows for me then are questions like How did the Universe come into existence so that it could even ask the question "who am I"? and When did the Universe become aware that it was an "I" and that it was not fully conscious of itself? And where did it come from? And did it come to an understanding of it as an I through contrast? And what was that contrasting moment? And is the Universe different from Source in this particular case?

So many questions! Thoughts?

Oh and if anyone wants to watch the interview it is on youtube on Nova Zem's channel entitled Interview with Teal Swan, Our DNA, Shadow Work vs. Positive Focus 6.6.2014.

• Upvote 3

Its crazy right? we are the universe learning in these individual lives. Our egos are pretty solid even if the belief doesn't benefit us, the same way people who believe in a actual man god really do believe its a man, the ego does this with beliefs about itself, they aren't necessarily true at all. we just identify with something we were told about ourselves when we were young, like if you are the shy person you cant not be the shy person, but you can easily change that. its starts off blue print and manifests, that goes with everything, its all just potentials and constantly evolving. A lot of limiting beliefs in-between what you want, but yeah its possible, its supposed to be personal, the fuck are people getting their information from the outside for? its all inside lol.

• Upvote 1

Current cosmology suggests the physical universe is a 3 dimensional holographic projection from a 4+ dimensional universe. This seems to line up perfectly with the spiritual experiences we talk about here.

• Upvote 1