Paula Kempf

https://www.mybodygraph.com/talking-bodygraph

6 posts in this topic

realizing that is the first step. take a look on the internet, search for a safe place, there sure are some women's shelters in your town or city where you can turn even if just for a few days and get help and someone to talk about a solution... and if the physical part is acute right now, CALL THE POLICE thats what they are there for.

ps there are oftentimes councelling possibilities that are offered freely, depending on where you live, that give advice to people who are going through abuse. i dont know what they are called in english sorry.

Edited by Lilia

6 hours ago, Lilia said:

realizing that is the first step. take a look on the internet, search for a safe place, there sure are some women's shelters in your town or city where you can turn even if just for a few days and get help and someone to talk about a solution... and if the physical part is acute right now, CALL THE POLICE thats what they are there for.

I agree with Lilia 

Be strong, the first step is always the hardest. Focus on one step at a time and don't let the scary thoughts of the future stop you. Know you will be supported on your journey to a safer life! 

Sending you lots of light and love!

Edited by CherieJ

Hi again, as cruel as it sounds to you maybe, there is no spiritual romeo coming for rescue unless you start asking and finding a solution for yourself, so many people waiting for rescue are indeed waiting for what they only can give themselves... choose the most self-loving thing to do that you can think of...

on your fb it is stated that you live in new south wales, is that correct? how disabled are you, can you step outside the house or is even that restricted? anyway, there are people around whose job it is to help people in your situation and find solutions together. but they cant help you if they dont know about you, so best try and do something about the situation, and call... australia is a little far for me and i dont know anyone there personally who is near enough. ive looked this site up, maybe if you called the domestic abuse helpline, they can help you find a place for you and your cats and therapy... http://www.facs.nsw.gov.au/