Stephanie Wintermute

Synchronicity Baller

35 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm new to the community but I thought I would kick this topic off with one of my fave things to see. Multiple times a day (so much so, my synchronicity journal is nearly half full after a week or so) I see the number 37, 73 or a variant of it. I'm an electronic musician, so when I'm editing things with my bandmate, there it is. I'm constantly entertained when my personal technology gets me to move the cursor during a song to 3:37 or I consistently feel compelled to look at license plates all over with this combination on it. Now, I promise I won't post here every time I see it, that would be ludicrous, but when truly cool stuff happens, I might just give a reprise. I'd love to hear about any other stories or combos that you guys see, or what meanings you take from your sightings as a synchronicity baller. ;) 

I personally take these 37 combos as a nudge that I'm exactly at the right place and right time, doing what brings me into full alignment in each moment I see them.

I love checking out Joanne Sacred Scribes' site for numerology as I see recurring numbers, but anywhere that resonates with you is obviously fine. :x

Angel Number 37

Man, you should have seen me play Mario Bros. 3 as a kid. Ridiculous numerology patterns,lol. And yup. I went there. *throwback squee!*

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 2.16.05 AM.png

• Upvote 4

You're a better person than me if you're able to keep a synchronicity journal. I simply wouldn't have the patience to break it out, and write down the occurrence as it would simply be far, far too often. xD I do mildly try and interpret number appearances to see if it aligns with any thoughts, or circumstances I'm currently experiencing and sometimes it does! 

When synchronicities that don't involve numbers occur, I challenge myself to remember when I may have conjured a directly similar or exact object of attention that would support it showing up right now. I've actually been getting much better at this, being able to actually recount the exact action, extended thought, daydream, etc. that connects with the synchronicity.

Very interesting, and awesome to be aware of.

• Upvote 2

Lol, Prima. Thank you. I'll admit, I was afraid I was going to be like 'Uuuugggghhh Universe' every time I saw my numeral synchronicities for just that reason. But, I got what I wanted, and truly realized the intricate patterns and the thoughts that were occurring behind the scenes. I saw what my angels and ascended masters were trying to point out to me, or make me feel better about, and after I lightened up, things kind of went back to normal. 

For instance, I ran out of ink last night while trying to record another instance, (both pens, actually), and the very clear message was, 'Oh, now you need to write it all down, writer? Come on. You get it. Use your technology.' 

Then, I just had to laugh and went back to my usual method of seeing patterns.

23 minutes ago, PrimaMateria_ said:

When synchronicities that don't involve numbers occur, I challenge myself to remember when I may have conjured a directly similar or exact object of attention that would support it showing up right now.

I like to play games with the Universe in this regard but I ask in advance! I ask the Universe to show me blue butterflies if I'm on the right path in my singing career. I see them often. 

Great talk! 

• Upvote 1

I got a hunch to click on this post. I also use the Joanne Sacred Scribes site to look up my synchronicities related to numbers. I read about the number 37 and took the message all in. 

I loved playing Super Mario Bros. 3 growing up! Speaking of threes, I frequently see 333.

Hearing about synchronicities from others is so awesome.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Question for the community... When you witness or experience or a synchronicity, what does it mean to you? For example, I have been deliberately focusing on my dream car, a white Mercedes Benz G-Class for quite some time. I see the vehicle online all the time. Every other car I pass is a Mercedes of some kind. I even see a specific model Jeep that looks just like it. (The G-Class is a more expensive model that would be extremely rare to spot around my town.) Would you guys count that as a sign that what i want is on my way? I cant help but become curious with the constant delivery of synchronicites.Mercedes-Benz-G-63-Click-to-View2.jpg

50 minutes ago, Mitchell Allan said:

Would you guys count that as a sign that what i want is on my way? I cant help but become curious with the constant delivery of synchronicites.

I think synchronicities are interpreted in several valid different ways. My own personal interpretation, and answer to your question is yes, and no. But mostly yes!

To me, the reason why you're seeing the car around town, and popping up in your physical existence is because of the extended thought, attention, and feelings you've been attributing to the car as of late. It really doesn't take much for physicality to catch up, and start reflecting back what your thoughts/feelings are in alignment with. In this case, you keep seeing the car "out there". That is, not in your possession. But, it's there!

What this tells me is you've gotten the ball rolling, and you're already seeing the manifestation of your thoughts/emotions. But, only to this extent. Seeing the car in someone else's possession, seeing it as a real life thing might be as far as you've believed the car into your inner (and outer) reality. Now that you've had fun with that, go further!

Sit down, and witness the car in your possession, right *now*. Not in the future, now. Declare that it came to you in such positive ways. Don't try and figure out how it came though. Leave that free. You'll feel the raw, realness of that vision/imagination, and that will tell you something about yourself relative to that desire you're now attempting to fulfill (manifest) within you. Continue to do this until all you feel is acceptance of that vision, of the feeling. Keep an eye on anything that makes you pull back emotionally from the reality of actually having that thing. Make peace with these.

As so many of us already know, the universe reacts to our feeling guided by our thought. It's so much fun to play with, and amazing to apply.

• Upvote 2

Brilliant response! So basically I'm a match to the car, just not the car that already belongs to me in escrow. :)

On the topic of numerical synchronicities, what are everyone's thoughts on 11:11, 12:34, etc. I seem to have no problem wrapping my head around concepts that challenge the existence of space and time... Yet something such as simple as catching the clock at 2:22 or witnessing my odometer read 123,456 leaves me absolutely perplexed. I can't for the life of me figure out what the significance of these synchronicities is. I will say that i'm always very much so in alignment when experiencing a numerical synchronicity. I get intense chills, and for a brief moment that feeling of "I get it.. It all makes sense now. We are all one." Any insight or similar situations?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mitchell Allan said:

On the topic of synchronicities, can someone please offer their thoughts on numerical synchronicities? 11:11, 12:34, etc.

I'd love to offer the insight I've absorbed. :) I literally see 11:11 so often, I take it as a Universal 'high five.' I acknowledge it, hold that feeling of excitement for at least 14-17 seconds, if not the whole minute, then move forward as if I just got the opportunity to open a dimensional gate into my highest outcome reality. I'm extremely literal for the 2:22 or 22 combinations I see all the time, and take that as my 'angels' and ascended masters using technology to commend me for my 'master builder' traits, or taking the reins over my thoughts. I see all these numerical nudges as messages to mind what I'm thinking and carefully guide my thoughts to the positive focus for the highest outcome. When I first started seeing these numbers, once I accepted that I was witnessing the patterns over and over (so much so, I started seeing 11:10 & 1:10, and would joke lightly with the Universe, giving it a gentle 'drum roll' as a compliment), then I started witnessing my own personal synchronicity like my repeating 1137, 1:37, 3:37 etc. 

Typically this is a big invite from the Universe to start paying even closer attention to things, to see what's up. B| 'Grats! 

• Upvote 3

You can use the synchronicities to train yourself on how to listen to the universe.

For example, I work at an auto parts store. When I go look for stuff by number, I simply go to the general area and let my body reach for the part I need. I "feel" around for it unintentionally. I usually end up reaching around, or even directly by the part I needed.

All this happens in my reality when I keep my mind calm throughout the day. I tend to get less synchronicity action when I'm overthinking, stressing out, etc. 

I learned to pay attention to numbers because I wanted to lucid dream/astral project more often. It then lead me to the synchronicity path, which is totally cool by the way.

Oh yeah, another thing is that the frequency of synchronicities increases for me as I'm more thankful. Little things add up :D

Oh yeah, I got a 37 synchronicity today. I was having a little bit of a hard time at work but I told myself to chill out. My clock and battery percentage both displayed 37 haha

Screenshot_20160610-203743.png

• Upvote 2

Lately I've looked at the clock when its either 3:33 or 4:44. 12:23 is another one for me because its my birthdate. I take it as a sign that im on track. Also a while back i really worked on raising my vibration and i would spend a lot of time outdoors and right after i felt like i had a breakthrough and i was feeling relief, a bluejay would fly by and get my attention. I just looked at the clock and its 1:11. Lol. Anyway, now i see bluejays as a sign that my efforts in raising my vibration are working. I would also see escalades all the time because i used to want one. And my mother was witness to a lot of those and we were talking about it the other day and so now im seeing black cadillac escalades everywhere again. I love when things like these happen. Ok, just remembered one last thing lol the other day i spent about 5 minutes thinking about tigers, just to prove to myseld for the thousandth time that i attract things into my life... And then i decided i wanted it to be just the face of a tiger and i wanted it to be a sticker or something. Then the next day i picked up a book out of my colection that i wanted to reread. (an abraham hicks book). Anyway, i didnt notice it until hours later but the bookmark that was in the book had the picture of a tiger on it. Not a sticker, but I'll take it!? 

This was a lot longer than i planned.?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Moemoe said:

Oh yeah, another thing is that the frequency of synchronicities increases for me as I'm more thankful. Little things add up :D

Oh yeah, I got a 37 synchronicity today. I was having a little bit of a hard time at work but I told myself to chill out. My clock and battery percentage both displayed 37 haha

Moemoe, I love this! You may never stop seeing the 37's now, lol. But they really make me happy. My Mac Battery Percentage syncs up almost sacrilegiously with my clock. It's a blast. I keep a photo album of all my synchronicity, and my technology loves this game, it seems. So.Many.Screen Shots. 

Your post really lightened my heavy heart. I just found out one of my fave Voice singers (I've done open auditions twice as a singer, and I love what the show does), was shot and killed tonight, and I've spent the last hour meditating to help lighten the grief surrounding her death. :( It's a deep calling of mine to help those grieving and suffering with my unwavering presence, but the innocent confusion people feel when they wonder why something happens is the hardest part to address. 

On a lighter note, thanks for responding, I love your attitude! I was a technician for a long time, and man. The numbers. Information about my feels at all times! This evening I was really feeling scared and confused about where I am on my path. I sat with the fear for a long time, and did more shadow work. My spirit guides are always by my side, especially when I'm sad - they're the kindest beings - but I felt a lot of guilt today about not being comfortable making decisions. I'm overanalyzing my internal guidance system, and it's driving me bonkers. Like bonkers

Really happy I got back on the site and saw this. Right on. :) 

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 10.37.35 PM.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi Bjork! :) 

2 hours ago, Bjork said:

Anyway, now i see bluejays as a sign that my efforts in raising my vibration are working.

I was just praying for the family of a young lady who passed away this evening, and just asked to be shown a bluejay if she was alright. Literally, it's only been a few minutes, and here's my bluejay. Synchronicity is a resource that's helped me through some really dark times, and this is no exception. Today was a little emotional. 

I love your tiger sticker story as well! I'm a writer, so the things I visualize are really, really big. They're specific, but they're so big, it's not like they'll just immediately drop into my lap. I know they're coming up in a big way, but I'm in the process of truly proving to myself that I create my own reality... and I think I'm actually (unsurprisingly with my childhood) unnerved by it. I saw in one of Teal's Prague teachings recently that a creator's mind in a 'step next' (paraphrasing) kind of mind because what we envision, both positive or negative snowballs quickly, but that we dream BIG. Guess I should be taking that advice sooner than later,lol.

No, your post was perfect! Never too long. Tealers love to read it all! ^_^

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjork said:

What I saw today when I was reading and stopped to look at the time :)

Hope you're feeling better, Stephanie. 

Aw, I love it. Thanks, Bjork. I'm a little tired, but it's been an incredible day. And I love posting here with everyone, venting my soul, and feeling super complete. :) 

Happy synchronicity birthday. ;) 

• Upvote 1

I'm so glad we can all share our experiences on here. When we feel doubt in our minds, a little trip here can serve as a reminder that we are where we need to be. Woohoo you are all awesome!

Ever since I signed up on this site my synchronicities have gone into overdrive. I can say my training is going very well. Learning to listen to the universe can save us a whole lot of trouble.

I try my best to focus on the positive, to understand how the world is by just letting it be. Be calm like water and you can raise the vibrations around your field. Again, I *try* my best. Lol

Thank you all for being so wonderful

• Upvote 3