Sign in to follow this  
Craig

how do you survive in two dimensions.?

5 posts in this topic

how do you survive in two dimensions.?

After getting to a point where my daily living is of a mostly spiritual nature , healthy eating , loving nature and so on . How do you make money to pay your way in the 3d world , even though you are mostly 5d , you still need to pay your way. I myself have many different things on the go that can make me money , while not working for the system so much. Firstly , self employment in a area you are passionate about. Try not to buy a house , just rent , and pay as little tax as possible. So far for me this is working out and the best part is not worrying about things out of my control. So far the sky has not fallen in , the sun continues to shine , and life goes on . Now that things are way less complicated , I have the chance to relax and take it all in. So , why was I not doing this 30 years ago ? At least the next 30 will be vastly different. Cheers.

• Upvote 1

I try not to focus specifically on making money, because it's a 'how to get what I want', instead I focus on what it is I actually want and then ways to get there sort of pop up. 

• Upvote 1

you know that new earth saying? the people who are getting money doing what they love are there already I think. you don't have to be famous or anything like that just people in your area crave this stuff and will happily pay you for what you have to offer since money is just a energy exchange, same way you buy art or someone's music, you're putting energy towards that person. see money like a steam coming your way, it can flow more or less depending on your frequency and the beliefs you have about money. the dimension part doesn't really matter, like the highest dimension is here now but your focused in 3d and 5d is just your heart, your soul, higher self, knowledge  you are in this meat suit and so is everyone else. 5d is just the realization of that, like knowledge from the inside instead of outside, and everyone has it.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Alex7 , that is sort of where I am coming from , but I find it extremely difficult to work with people whom are not like myself. I definitely know when I meet another who is switched on. It is like my mind is going far too fast for others and it is causing me some frustration , and at times short bursts of anger. I do not have a problem with money , it just is not my focus. I already have enough anyway, I am not greedy. I already make a tidy living as a tradesman , it was just how to live without was more of my question. Simple , I do not need to worry about it. If it is required , it will be made available. I guess , we do not have to live like a Buddhist monk to be a spiritual being. I just help others as much as is practical , without causing self concern , and do my best to love and forgive.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

but I find it extremely difficult to work with people whom are not like myself. I definitely know when I meet another who is switched on. It is like my mind is going far too fast for others and it is causing me some frustration , and at times short bursts of anger.

I know I'm like why do I have to be the one to talk about this? I want to burst out and say it all but I have to respect peoples beliefs? I guess I don't have to but I don't like confrontation, but I want people to know...