Sign in to follow this  

Regecting who loves me

9 posts in this topic

Regecting who loves me

I just don't know what to do anymore. I hate myself for that! My husband is nice to me always and I trying to do the best that I can but is like inside me live a part of me that hate him for something. I am very cold to him 

Just be honest with yourself and super trust your gut instincts. If you do not love him completely, I am sure there is a reasonable reason for that no matter how kind he is. And the reason is not always you - not loving yourself. Trust your instincts, and talk with him openly. If you decide to be together then it means you are both going to shift things.  

- Teal has a bunch of videos regarding the relationships and meeting your needs. If you have not watched them I strongly suggest :)

- Furthermore the way of conveying things matter a lot. I think we need to think more about this issue. As for criticism Teal also has a video. 

* In my case, I have been into similar situation more than 3 times. Every person was so nice that I was dying inside for not loving them and I thought I was a very problematic person. It was the last time I understood, my gut instinc is very accurate. I found out later that it was very natural for me not to like them (lies, betrayals, all other dirty stuff). Well I also understand why those things are manifested. Sometimes people come into our lives for a limited time and sometimes for a lifetime. I think we have partly power over the time. So find what you need in this relationship to be met and convey it to him. :)  

Edited by duygu_s
  • Upvote 2

Thank you very much for your genuin response! I just began to notice lately that my energy shift when he enter the room. I am close and sad and I blame myself a lot for being such a difficult person. And he think I am a difficult person to. I will search Teals videos on relationships.

Just let yourself be whoever you want to be, do not be sad. Look for the root causes if you consider it to be negative, and may be some shadow work. I find her book Shadows Before Dawn very uplifting. After that The Completion Process might help. I am yet to see the effects. - I have found out that all the things I have said to myself in relationships are coming from my childhood. How a hard and disconnected person I am, how can sb love me as I am ... and vice versa. ...

Also in livestream, there is Amsterdam synchronisation workshop (https://livestream.com/accounts/2213907/events/6157666). The case of the very last person in this workshop might be partially related to you as well. Teal talks about being a dramatic woman and having men who like drama. Not that I am saying you are dramatic, never. It is just an example of people finding their own match and continuing to be their match throughout the years. It is all related with self worth and a good communication. I am also working on these issues- self-worth, self-love and good communication.

Hope you can work it all and find what is best for both of you  

Lots of love and hugs

Edited by duygu_s
  • Upvote 1

It's sooo uplifting for me to have this conversation, and yes I absolutely agree that how I see life is coming from my traumatic childhood. Definetly shadow work needs to be done. I am reading now The Completion Process, and a have huge resistance to this book. Because it's a practical book :) 

thank you a lot for your advices!

hugs.

Today I watched the Amsterdam synchronization workshop, it was sooooooo about me. You identified me so well in order to advice me watching exactly this workshop! 

Thank you! 

P.S. It is my first experience to write on forums ever. But I am grateful I give it a try. 

I am happy to be helpful to you :) - so that you feel better than yesterday.

There are really nice people in this forum, I like being a part of it. Also, knowing that there are people having somewhat similar issues makes me feel not alone, not weird but just myself.  Whenever you feel like it just come :) 

Hope everyday becomes better and better 

We often judge people by the way they resemble the people who raised us. We mistake gentleness for weakness especially if we've been told that we are weak and been expected to be come strong by becoming tough and hard. Let yourself be gentle and loving to yourself and others and it'll be ok for others to be as well. Look to see if you confuse gentle with weakness.

• Upvote 1