YOD

Water-Crystals & Memory - Dr. Emoto's Rice Experiment

7 posts in this topic

Same Experiment on pure water: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAvzsjcBtx8

An experiment was conducted where an individual wrote Words such as LOVE, HATE, FEAR, ANGER, JOY, etc. on a glass of water and then observed the structure the water-crystals formed from such a container of water. 

User @Alex7 and I conducted this experiment and we got different results. I would encourage you to try this experiment for yourself and see what you get. 

PROCEDURE:
1. Cook some rice (I used Jasmine Rice) in steel pot with spring water. 

2. Get 3 plastic food bowls (lol plastic is an amazing material, it is chemically-inert and it is why we store dangerous chemicals in plastic.) Each bowl will represent a different aspect/personality.

Bowl 1: POSITIVE-Energy
Bowl 2: IGNORE /Neutral <-- Often times, feeling ignored is WORSE than feeling negativity. 
Bowl 3: NEGATIVE-Energy

3. Place an Equal-serving of Rice (about 2 tablespoons) in each bowl
Immediately cover each bowl and hide in dark area. Keep all 3 bowls at the same height to minimize temperature differences. 
The words I used on each of my bowls:

• First Bowl: Love, Friend, Family, Joy, Success
  • Second Bowl: IGNORE
  • Third Bowl: Evil, Sad, Fear, Failure, Fat, !!!!!

----------

MY RESULTS (4 WEEKS)
[1.jpg]

LEFT: Evil, Sad, Fear, Failure, Fat, Sl-t
MIDDLE: IGNORE
RIGHT: LOVE
----------

ALEX7's RESULTS (10 WEEKS)
[2.jpg]

(LOVE | IGNORE | HATE)
LEFT: I LOVE YOU & BEAUTIFUL
MIDDLE: IGNORE
RIGHT: I HATE YOU & FEAR

-------------------

Final Thoughts: As you see, Alex and I got different results.

His "Love" container was spotless, while my "Love" container was the worst of the 3. Does this mean I infected the Love container with my negativity and cynicism?

Why, then, is my "HATE" container in perfect condition by week 4? Is it possible that I'm so Loving that I "purified" and "Cleansed" the Hate container? Or maybe my Alignment is with the Evil/Yang side of life and thus my emotions show a preference for Negative emotions?

1.JPG

2.jpg

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, YOD said:
  • First Bowl: Love, Friend, Family, Joy, Success
  • Second Bowl: IGNORE
  • Third Bowl: Evil, Sad, Fear, Failure, Fat, !!!!!

Alright, I just have to know at face value, since I use Emoto's method with only one word at a time, especially if I'm going to be applying it to the spring water I'm drinking, why are you guys using so many words that can mean so many different things on the 'love' and 'hate' containers, yet using just the term 'ignore' on the middle container? Why not 'ignore, apathy, insignificant, beneath me...' and so forth?  Have you repeated the experiment using only one word, and focusing on each for like 5 minutes or so a day apart from just labelling the containers? 

If you're seeing no results of decay and you're focusing what should feel like 'hate' upon something, it isn't going to just sit there, and look pretty. Focus on the subject changes the subject, and if the subject isn't changing, the focus isn't there. I'm really interested in the study you're doing, but I need more input. 

And why are your results '4 weeks' and your friend's results '10 weeks?' 

If this were my experiment, I'd start over. The results are there, but they aren't conclusive enough. 

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, Stephanie Wintermute said:

Alright, I just have to know at face value, since I use Emoto's method with only one word at a time, especially if I'm going to be applying it to the spring water I'm drinking, why are you guys using so many words that can mean so many different things on the 'love' and 'hate' containers, yet using just the term 'ignore' on the middle container? Why not 'ignore, apathy, insignificant, beneath me...' and so forth?  Have you repeated the experiment using only one word, and focusing on each for like 5 minutes or so a day apart from just labelling the containers? 

If you're seeing no results of decay and you're focusing what should feel like 'hate' upon something, it isn't going to just sit there, and look pretty. Focus on the subject changes the subject, and if the subject isn't changing, the focus isn't there. I'm really interested in the study you're doing, but I need more input. 

And why are your results '4 weeks' and your friend's results '10 weeks?' 

If this were my experiment, I'd start over. The results are there, but they aren't conclusive enough. 

I only chose to do the experiment for 4 weeks. 10 weeks was more than enough to differentiate between the 3 containers. You could theoretically do the experiment for a year, but I didn't have to wait that long to notice significant changes within the containers. 

Within a week, bacteria had started to proliferate on the Love container. 

Found some photos of Tears under a microscope from different sources (such as tears from cutting onions or tears from happiness.)

Since Tears are basically water and these Tear-crystals are water-crystals, I thought I'd post them here.

ONIONS:

lifebuzz-b84d1e3580b0d13af745ff8742317b7

BASAL TEARS (The tears your eye produces normally to lubricate the eye)

lifebuzz-3224e7be810ae6a386e623784afd55b

lifebuzz-10b46e88c52a9533dc1a1ab6249eff3

Tears from uncontrollable laughter (tears of joy)

lifebuzz-cddc619e0dee60f84374e5a217ad431

Tears of change

lifebuzz-ec2e2a6e2332620e88645dcd538dc68

Tears of grief

Edited by YOD
  • Upvote 1

@YOD, what you really give the rice is not what you say or write, is what you feel when you say it. most people feel hate/anger/aggression when they say hate and care/compassion/connection/love when they say love.

maybe you are angry at love or don't feel it when you say it? i mean, is possible for someone to feel anger or hate when they think/say love. or to feel love when they say hate, because they identify with their anger/hate and thus feel love for themselves when saying hate.

i don't know, just expanding on a thought that crossed my mind when i saw your experiment pic. the thought was 'this guy is really mad at love'

edit: I've done the experiment myself and they all still look intact and smell well after I forgot how many weeks -many, ayway. I said hate, ignore and love and tried to feel each one of them in front of each jar, but in the back of my head was the thought 'poor rice being used like this in an experiment. poor rice that fell in hate and ignore jars.' so i guess what i had really given all of them was compassion. 

Edited by mufhry
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, YOD said:

I only chose to do the experiment for 4 weeks. 10 weeks was more than enough to differentiate between the 3 containers. You could theoretically do the experiment for a year, but I didn't have to wait that long to notice significant changes within the containers. 

Within a week, bacteria had started to proliferate on the Love container. 

Fair enough. 

7 minutes ago, YOD said:

Found some photos of Tears under a microscope from different sources (such as tears from cutting onions or tears from happiness.)

Since Tears are basically water and these Tear-crystals are water-crystals, I thought I'd post them here.

@YOD These are really, really cool. Thanks for posting them. I knew people cried different tears for different emotional states, but I've never tried looking up magnified images of them. They're awesome. Right on, man. 

I conducted this experiment with rice three times to test it out scientifically. I put "I hate you" and "I love you" on two separate containers. The hate one always smelled sulfurous and the love one always smelled vinegary. In the last experiment I tried to really amplify my emotions as I labelled them and would revisit them to project love and hate. I thought this would amplify the differences but it didn't seem to. I think it is what is done initially that matters most by far.