jschrager23

Plane crashes

4 posts in this topic

Plane crashes

Hello guys and gals. This is my first post in this forum. I am not sure Teal has answered this question. I myself have quite the fear of flying . I always think they worst will happen. Plane will crash or I will freak out on the trip etc etc. I havent flown much in 17 years because of this fear. According to the law of attraction you line up with things you think about and focus on. If I bought a ticket to go somewhere I would start thinking a lot about the worst. Could I myself simply by being afraid of flying cause a plane crash? How does this work with so many people suffering from fear of flying yet so few accidents per year. What does it take for a plane to go down with so many different people , people with no fear of flying. What makes a plane crash line up with them? Its always been something that has caused a lot of doubt 

thanks !

Jonathan

• Upvote 1

If you want to get over your fear of flying, you have to go deeper into the fear. What is it that you *really* fear? Why is that thing happening so bad? What does it mean for you if the thing you fear most happens? Is that thing *really* so awful? Why or why not?

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, lightworker said:

If you want to get over your fear of flying, you have to go deeper into the fear. What is it that you *really* fear? Why is that thing happening so bad? What does it mean for you if the thing you fear most happens? Is that thing *really* so awful? Why or why not?

The fear is of ending my life before I do what i can achieve happiness in my life also the fear of feeling super uncomfortable...of panicking ...that is what i can think of right now. I guess the fear of the way you die in a plane crash as well....the falling the panic before the death occurs. Thanks for you response 

8 minutes ago, walt said:

Flying sucks! I'd rather die driving- less falling that way.

If you want some real fear ride a motorcycle. I've got one for sale.

haha I agree! its the falling that freaks me out lol and yet I can't stop watching those air disaster shows on tv ...I find it so damn interesting. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2016 at 0:30 PM, jschrager23 said:

The fear is of ending my life before I do what i can achieve happiness in my life also the fear of feeling super uncomfortable...of panicking ...that is what i can think of right now. I guess the fear of the way you die in a plane crash as well....the falling the panic before the death occurs. Thanks for you response 

On 11/28/2016 at 0:21 PM, walt said:

(go into the panic)

:)