lightworker

If you could only ever watch one Teal video ever again, which one would it be?

9 posts in this topic

If you could only ever watch one Teal video ever again, which one would it be?

And why?

My favorite video of her is this one: 

because  asking myself this question every day, with everything has completely changed my life in a very short period of time. This advice is priceless to me. The wisdom in it is profound.

• Upvote 4

I'd never do that to myself god, Teal's videos changed my whole life

but if I had to pick one it would probably be 

"How to heal the emotional body"

and if I can cheat and throw another one in it would be "Boundaries vs. Oneness (How to develop healthy boundaries)

• Upvote 1

@lightworker Great post! And fun to see that everybody has a different video to what they can relate to the most. Nice to see the diversity.

And I totally agree with your pick, It is one of the easiest and most powerful bits of advise that she has given in her videos. So much fun to walk down a street do the excercise and realize that I should call my friend, give my girlfriend a kiss or get a big yummy piece of cake and enjoy the crap out of it :)

• Upvote 1

If I could only watch one more... it would have to be Spirituality 2.0.  Although I disagree greatly with Teal on many things, I appreciate what she has brought to the world and I respect her as a person who's trying to contribute to people's lives.  Something about that video activated something in me.  The sentiment of that video--that being unafraid to feel is the most liberating thing--is something that I couldn't stop thinking about for years after I saw the video.

It reminded me of that scene in Fight Club--where Tyler Durden pours lye onto the main character's hand and he tries to distract himself from the agony.  He tries to go to his happy place and ignore the pain, but Tyler yells at him "This is your pain, this is your burning hand, it's right here! What you're feeling is premature enlightenment... This is the greatest moment of your life man!  And you're off somewhere missing it!" 

Teal gave me something that day that I won't ever forget, and has changed my life.  It was the beginning of my discovering my will to live, and of my healing.  It was hell, but I'm glad that I had someone to start me on the path like that.

• Upvote 2