Sign in to follow this  
sophia Felumaz

entities and energy parasites

3 posts in this topic

entities and energy parasites

hello people! during this years, i did some shamanic healing, and i became aware of some energies, and spirits, that sometimes during traumatic experiences, or when someone takes drugs in an non-save environment, they  take place in your body, or energy field and start feeding off your own energies.

because im a pretty open and sensitive person, in the past happened to me few times while taking drugs. it took me a while to understand that i had to stop using any kind of drug or drinking. the terrible feeling of having a parasite taking over all your physical and mental and psychic energies is awful.

i start seeing when other people, are affected by energetic parasites. there are many kinds of them, some of them are really strong and they completely take over people personalities, some of them are not that invasive, so people might just start feeling weaker, or confused, without understanding why.  i usual can perceive the intrusive energy by looking the person in the eyes, if is a weak parasite, i can see something like a fog , if they are strong entities i can actually see the parasite personality in the person eye, and sometimes is  kind of scary.

fortunately, i met some shamanic healing practitioners that got rid of the energy parasites i had in the past, using a process, called extraction.  

i am curios to see if anybody has an opinion on this topic, or if anybody had similar experiences.

and if anybody, learn some other techniques to extract energies parasites from people. 

Edited by sophia Felumaz

I read a wonderful book by John-Roger called Psychic Protection and he goes into depths (in a short read) about entities and the root issues of how they come into your field to begin with... My understanding of it is that if there is a "doorway" in a person's psychic field, then an entity can sense that and take on the person as a host.  John Roger shares that the consciousness of a person has to be strong and "not allow" an entity, and then there will be no issues.  That is why, as you mentioned, when people are on drugs, they are in a sense allowing (often sub or un-consciously) an entity to enter.  He also shared that even when a person gets an exorcis, for example, if the person's consciousness does not "close the doorway", the entity can come right back, and several more.  I really recommend the book.  Blessings to you.   

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2016 at 5:10 AM, together as one said:

I read a wonderful book by John-Roger called Psychic Protection and he goes into depths (in a short read) about entities and the root issues of how they come into your field to begin with... My understanding of it is that if there is a "doorway" in a person's psychic field, then an entity can sense that and take on the person as a host.  John Roger shares that the consciousness of a person has to be strong and "not allow" an entity, and then there will be no issues.  That is why, as you mentioned, when people are on drugs, they are in a sense allowing (often sub or un-consciously) an entity to enter.  He also shared that even when a person gets an exorcis, for example, if the person's consciousness does not "close the doorway", the entity can come right back, and several more.  I really recommend the book.  Blessings to you.   

thank you, it sound really interesting! im gonna read it :)  :)