Sign in to follow this  
Rain 369

Past Life Viking Violence

3 posts in this topic

HI All,

So I just did my first past life meditation.  It was so violent, very medieval.  I saw images of a town or village being burnt.  I was dragged before a bishop.  My name was Valdemar.  I remember someone, the bishop, saying Valdemar, the one who will not obey.  I remember walking, more like marching the forest wrapped in furs.   I remember seeing knights in chainmail.    I was able to wake myself up to get of this.  I am not really sure what to do now.  Do I continue w/ this or leave until I can better cope w/ with it.  Thanks 

On 11/27/2016 at 11:49 AM, Rain 369 said:

HI All,

So I just did my first past life meditation.  It was so violent, very medieval.  I saw images of a town or village being burnt.  I was dragged before a bishop.  My name was Valdemar.  I remember someone, the bishop, saying Valdemar, the one who will not obey.  I remember walking, more like marching the forest wrapped in furs.   I remember seeing knights in chainmail.    I was able to wake myself up to get of this.  I am not really sure what to do now.  Do I continue w/ this or leave until I can better cope w/ with it.  Thanks 

The Vikings are playing right now!

On 12/1/2016 at 4:26 AM, Mark Joseph Middleton said:

Was hoping someone would reply for you :)

Its hard to come in and advise someone on without knowing a lot more about you personally. There are people that do soul retrieval, which can be helpful. That can you help, you, find meaning in it. What question did you ask of yourself when you went back to find that lifetime? Did you say, I want any life source wants to show me, or did you say I want to see a lifetime that relates to where I am now, or a common one people ask: Show me a lifetime that is significant to where I am right now. What was the question or curiosity in your own mind at the time?

I feel there are a lot more qualified people to answer, and I hope they see this. If they don't my advice is to find someone who is experienced in something related to, why you personally are doing past life regression. 

Thanks Michael for your reply.  I have asked a couple of friends who said pretty much the same thing.  Thanks :D