twisted love

how do i focus on goals and desires without comming from a place of lack

3 posts in this topic

how do i focus on goals and desires without comming from a place of lack

i feel like i'm been looking at everything thats wrong with my life. and i don't wanna do that i want to apperciate what i have, and focus on wat i want new goals and desire. but how do i focus on goals with comming from a place of lack. i feel as goals usally come from a place of lack...i feel goals usally exist to fill something that is missing. so how would i do this. provide an example if u can tnx   

Cultivating an attitude of gratitude is a constant need or struggle. We tend to see goals as being driven by need but this leads to short term selfish solutions that at best bring fleeting satisfaction. If we cultivate an "attitude of Gratitude" we begin to see where we are and what we've already accomplished as a gift and a path, an opportunity to do more and better not just for ourselves but for others as well. Don't feel it? Try spending some time with homeless people or at nursing homes in hospitals. Places where people are suffering physical or existential challenges magnify the differences in attitude. People who are dying who have faith (regardless of what faith) face the future with thankfulness and hope. Those who already operate from a feeling of lack see only loss and fear and feel angry and afraid. You choose, follow the light of love and peace or wallow in the darkness of self pity, anger and frustration