Sign in to follow this  
Garnet

Share your Telepathic experiences here!

7 posts in this topic

Share your Telepathic experiences here!

Is it happening to you?  idk if it's telepathy or syncronisity sometimes but it's crazy! The other day I texted my husband what i forgot to tell him and he sent me back : "I just said exactly the same thing a minute ago, lol"

I started a topic about openness yesterday... and I think telepathy is one of the coolest experiences we can have! I am sure it will progress over time. I just don't know how people are going to wrap their  Christmas presents after that :)

• Upvote 3

I think telepathy and synchronicity are the same thing tbh! I've noticed synchronicity happens most to me when I am tuned in emotionally, have been meditating and am more in touch w my psychic and empathic abilities. ???

I feel like I just *know* a lot of things, my intuition is always 100% correct, it's never been wrong, ever!! 

A friend and I shared a dream the other night, completely on "accident", it was incredible. The next day she was like "I had this dream last night...." and my face the whole time was like ? OMG!! 

• Upvote 3

I once guessed a year of a car, I was like don't tell, and I guessed it right and another I guessed the price of my sisters tattoo. emotionally I'm good at reading people, my body literally picks up on their energy and its like a meter your body can pick up, you feel all the chakras and know probably more than they want you to know lol. this is why I cant do crowds or concerts, I don't allow the energy to flow so it just builds up and I'm feel like I'm going to throw up and I end up leaving. its like way too much energy. I have that boundary, no packed places. you get it with thoughts occasionally , like a thought comes up and the person starts talking about that thought  you had. you picked up on their thought.

I think we lost the telepathy part. you know how birds fly together, if humans were birds for a day we would probably crash into each other trying to move as one with each other lol.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, lightworker said:

I think telepathy and synchronicity are the same thing tbh! I've noticed synchronicity happens most to me when I am tuned in emotionally, have been meditating and am more in touch w my psychic and empathic abilities. ???

I feel like I just *know* a lot of things, my intuition is always 100% correct, it's never been wrong, ever!! 

A friend and I shared a dream the other night, completely on "accident", it was incredible. The next day she was like "I had this dream last night...." and my face the whole time was like ? OMG!! 

I agree with @lightworker, as usual.

I saw, from a female's perspective, someone get rejected after confessing her feelings for some dude. Audio and everything, as if I was in her head. Is that considered telepathy? 

There are a few friends I've become so telepathic with, that its literally ridiculous.  I don't even bother saying things to them half the time anymore because they will text me back their response just out of the blue.  The more I notice and acknowledge the telepathy though, the stronger it gets because we both have been able to start recognizing when its happenings vs when we're just thinking random thoughts.  It still continues to surprise me though.