Leah L.

connection

7 posts in this topic

connection

Hey everyone. I didn't feel save enough to connect to people for quite a while. But today I feel incredibly lonely and have that strong need to talk to someone and maybe if you have the same need we could possibly have each others on whatsapp, so we could always have someone to talk to. I don't know If it's too much to ask, but I feel incredibly isolated right now. Also it would be painful if no one responds.

• Upvote 2

On 27.11.2016 at 6:56 PM, AbsoluteWave said:

@Leah L.  I feel the same and this vulnerability is what we all look for.  PM  me any time.

Thank you. I feel such a relief now. After i posted it i had a vision of people commenting here saying that I'm worthless and i should get over it. It was so real that I was sure it was going to happen, so i couldn't force myself to come back and see actual replies. I'm so messed up

• Upvote 3

That's more than OKAY to feel.  I have it all the time.  it's just a bit of paranoia.  i for one will try to uphold what Teal meant for this forum.

And the paranoia is just from past experiences.  and I am sorry if you have experienced not so nice things on this forum.  we all have our shortcomings.  don't be too hard on them..

• Upvote 3

On 03.12.2016 at 3:02 AM, AbsoluteWave said:

That's more than OKAY to feel.  I have it all the time.  it's just a bit of paranoia.  i for one will try to uphold what Teal meant for this forum.

And the paranoia is just from past experiences.  and I am sorry if you have experienced not so nice things on this forum.  we all have our shortcomings.  don't be too hard on them..

It is paranoia indeed,, no matter how nice people are I still feel like the whole world hates and despises me. No wonder I have no friends :)

• Upvote 2