lmmayrhofer

Channeling Process Validity

2 posts in this topic

Channeling Process Validity

I have enjoyed some teachings over the years that are, I guess, consciousness or groups of entities who communicate through a channeler. There is a very well-known channeler who was answering a question in a video that I watched recently which happens to be a very polarized and emotionally charged topic. Instead of giving the answer I expected, the answer from the channeler felt like an emotional response with a strong bias. The answer I expected, and the answer that resonates strongly with my inner-being is, "Follow your own path of most allowance and allow others to do the same". This was not the response given at all. I believe in the process of channeling, yet after seeing this video, wonder if channelers ever interject their own human point of view on a subject and present it as if it the information were being channeled. If so, this seems pretty inappropriate. Any thoughts on this matter? Thank you so much!

• Upvote 1

Well most don't do what you just asked.. even the so called filterless just doesn't always get the exact words or are even able to, depends on the wielder and the demographic going on inside and around said person in their reality, to therefore provide more resolution and practicality to the place they are situated in..  Most times the listener will resonate with exactly what was said and even see the tether that connects the channeler to the channelee... lol, don't worry to much, specially when all is well and tranquillity/openness is abound..

• Upvote 1