Sign in to follow this  
jemmy

Daughter's birthday!

Daughter's birthday!

Hi all,

I have been planning since 1 month for the birthday party of my daughter. I have  arranged all the decorations and food, now the problem is I wanted to gift her something special. She has been asking me for a ring, as she loves to wear accessories. First I thought of buying a platinum for her and one of my friend suggested me to not to buy platinum instead of that buy a diamond ring. I searched online and happened to find http://www.pheradiamonds.com/ , but I don't know much about them. Need suggestions if anyone has bought from here, or any other ideas?

• Upvote 1

No idea.. but also perhaps do it with her and let HER choose.  that's very good for verifying she makes her own choices.  watch her bloom and achieve her creative goals this way.  being able to be close with your parents like this means so much to them.  only wish i had that.  not to mention i wasn't allowed birthday parties, yay for havng a JW mother.

Although, I go somewhere with my mom to buy something for me, but still.. where my envy of others began and soon started to warp early on.

• Upvote 2