Sara K

SRA in the all the world governments

3 posts in this topic

SRA in the all the world governments

Hi Teal,

I am a wikileaks fan and do a lot of research via the alternative news rabbit hole on  the deep state/shadow governments. I was wondering if you would weigh in on the veracity of the US government (Clinton Foundation/Podestas/Obama et al - never mind the military/MK Ultra/Catholic Church and co) being involved in the pedophilia web. I feel it is all true and am waiting for it (impatiently) to break. If ever there were an event that would unite humanity against these dark forces, it would be that. However, everyone thinks i'm crazy when i talk about it. Have you any idea if the truth will come out on this? I pray it does and all these poor children are rescued. Thank you, Sara

• Like 1

I agree with walt, ask yourself why do you want this information? How will it feel to receive it? What does that say about you, or mean about you if these things are true? What kind of reaction do you hope to get from others? Why? What will you do about these things if they are true, if anything, or is the information alone enough?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was dealing a lot with this stuff years ago and im sure it is true.
It is simply a shadow of humanity the more we resist it the more it grows. Thats why i try to avoid even thinking about this shadow side because it would just grow, Although the Trump election is finally a first step of overcoming this shadow or to be more exact to make this huge shadow rather small.