Central Sun

End of Year Awards

End of Year Awards

Courage Award for Outstanding Bravery @lightworker 100 points :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon:

The Brainiac Award for Outstanding Smarts on a Forum @Neptune 100 points :nerd-yahoo-emoticon:

The Lightworker Award for Using Written Word as a Medium for Healing @Tessa Rae 100 points :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

The Friendship Award for Opening the Heart Chakra with Unknown Consequences @AbsoluteWave @nuia 50 points each :5:

The Off-World Award for Outstanding Courage Displayed by an Alien @GabijaCij 50 points :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

The Dark Knight Award for Unheralded Acts of Awesomeness @Damon is Awesome @Micah 10 points each :yin-yang-yahoo-emoticon:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I give all 10 of my points to @Amazawa and my award, he deserves it more than I. Much appreciated.

(Note the significance, it's my 444 post)

Edited by Micah
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Central Sun said:

Unfortunately, I will be blocking @Micah and @AbsoluteWave because giving away your points is actually not allowed. 

It was a way of speech!  we are also nominating him!

1 minute ago, Central Sun said:

Unfortunately, I will be blocking @Micah and @AbsoluteWave because giving away your points is actually not allowed. 

And what a weird reason to block somebody for!  jeeze...

@Micah and @AbsoluteWave, I deeply appreciate the love you two have shown for me.  It means a great deal.  

However, I find this thread completely absurd.  This type of exercises in separation and ego is precisely why this world is so fucked up right now.  What I do for others, I do for myself.  What others do for me, they do for themselves too.

I don't want any awards on this forum.  

• Upvote 3

@Line has 1,000 points because next year the grading system will be a different factor of 10 for obvious reasons. HOWEVER, I'm going to need some help because it's simply more work to do. @Micah are you in?

Edited by Central Sun