Adriane

Food problem

4 posts in this topic

Food problem

Hello! I wanna ask you, if you can help me with my problem or if you have experiences with the same problems as me ...i had problems with food (i had anorexia) and after, i used to overeating and my life has changed ..i always thinking just about food ..i have a stomach problem and get nervous when i have to do something what is different than food, or eating ..i am so depressed , my mind always reminds me that everyone is ok, but i have to think just about food ..i dream about food, when someone talk to me, i have thoughts just about food, i cant even watch tv because my mind reminds me that they are normal and do everything without thoughts about food ..and after eating i get nervous  because i am full and i am not hungry but i am still thinking about food and i cant do anything and my belly hurts (nervosity inside) its crazy but i dont know what to do :( do you know how can stop this? Thank u all! :)

Edited by Adriane

Hello Adriane,

I do not know how you arrange your food but it is better to get a very balanced diet having enough micronutrients. Lack of micronutrients (minerals and vitamins) create unstopable hunger especially for carbonhydrates. For your case I think there is something more important.  The question in my mind is, instead of what you are using food? What are you running away by using food? It is kind of an addiction and you can find the root cause by shadow work and cp.

hello! :) i had similar problem as you few years ago, i suffered of anorexia, and bulimia. and food was obsessing me a lot. i was trapt in a circular thought pattern of guilt. and control. 

find the root of guilt.

find the root of your wound. 

is quite strange to talk about it now, because, it took me a long time to get trough it, and lots of shadow work. and now i can even remember how i actually got trough it. 

i think the main thing is to find what you are really here for, what are your true passions, and what makes you feel alive the most, then try to put all your attention  and energy towards that, and express your true nature. and learn to be compassionate toward your self.