Onestep

I get sicker and sicker

7 posts in this topic

I get sicker and sicker

In the past year I've gotten sicker than I've ever been before. I mean physically. This is on the contrary to my mental and emotional state, that are the best that they have ever been in my life. In the past few years I've learned to love myself more than ever before, accept myself like never before and have learned to even accept parts of me that are not accepting of me, I've come to terms with the cards I've been dealt in this life. I've grown a lot, and on most days I'm happy with the fact that expansion never stops, that contrast keeps coming up and that pain is an inevitable part of life. I've gradually changed or stopped a lot of my unhealthy habits, especially in the past year or so, I'm getting better and better at setting personal boundaries and expressing my needs.

But now I'm in constant physical pain from different ailments and I need help. I can't figure out what it's about. I'm sure it is an important step on my journey but I'm a little confused as to what should I do. Just be with it and feel it, or is it a signal of needing to change something, or is it something else?

The problems I have now that have come up in the past year or so- lower back pain, rheuma or something similar (nerve pain especially in the lower body), some days pain that takes over the whole body- everything hurts (exept head), I have hemorhoids for the past 6 months, constipation and hard stool, I have unstoppable wierd cravings and have gained weight.

But then again A LOT has happened this year- I broke up, two of my close relatives died, I ended bunch of relationships that were wearing me down, as of now I don't have anyone to have a close intimate relationship with, I am in dept and have a rare and small income- I can't take care of myself financially, due to that I'm living with a relative who provides me with a place to live and food but who is simoultaneously pissed at me because of that, In material sense I feel almost incapable but I also can't parttake in the abusive systems that allow me to make steady income (going to work), I've gone vegan, stopped drinking, smoking and even drinking coffee (or consume very rarely). There are a lot of other changes too but these are the biggest.

It would be lovely to not be in pain, but I don't actually have nothing agains being in pain, if that's what I need to experience right now. it's just that I don't know, if I'm in pain because I need to feel it or because I should definitely do something about it. Any and all insight is very welcome. I need help with this one, cause I feel I can't figure it out on my own.

have you found your life purpose which make you step forward each day with an enthusiasm?  

Ending relationships, abundance issues and back pain is also what I am going through right now. So this is the main question I ask myself.

• Upvote 1

I havd a very hard time with this one. It can't figure it out at all. Every day I feel like it is a different thing and I don't know which direction to go to. I don't understand the purpose thing to be honest- isn't the purpose just to explore this earthplanes experiences? I don't feel like I have strong desires towards anything except for world peace and connection, cause I deeply lack both at the moment. Other than that.. I don't know. I am a very creative person and do something creative daily, but I don't have anything that keeps me nailed in place and has my whole attention. It is more a "oh, lets's doodle a little", "now I wanna sing a song", "hey, I should bake something", "oh, wouldn't it be cool to dance for a bit", "wait, I need to right this contemplation down". You get the gist of it.

So yeah, I have no clue what the purpose is...and even means.

@walt I know that and this is why I find this thing so confusing. This is why I added the description of what other things have been going on in my life during the time I've gonnen those physical ailments. So, if someone can see a correlation can point me in the direction of clarity I don't feel able to get to on my own. I know it seems strange that I would consider myself to be healthy otherwise but physically sick, but even if I try to find something being wrong with me mentally or emotionally, I really can't. That's why it puzzles me so much. Can I be in such a deep state of denial, or is there something at hand that I just don't see, but is very clear..

@walt Cool! Glad you got to the bottom of the issue and feel better :)

I've also considered that my problems could be a reaction to some trauma from childhood that came up due to many abusive situations I've been in within the past few years.

The first hit I got was some kind of toxic mold in the house you're living in.  I don"t think thats necessarily the whole thing; but that just lit up for me as the biggest issue when I saw your post.  Any actual medical intuitives in the crowd?

One way to see if this is a possibility is to spend a few nights somewhere else;  sleepover at a friends; tent in the backyard.....and see if your symptoms are better, worse, or the same.  

• Upvote 2

On 24-11-2016 at 5:36 PM, Onestep said:

@walt Cool! Glad you got to the bottom of the issue and feel better :)

I've also considered that my problems could be a reaction to some trauma from childhood that came up due to many abusive situations I've been in within the past few years.

Ofcourse there is a mental issue. But maybe you have something about this info below.

A kidney cleasing is good for the whole body. A liver cleasing too. If done both correctly it will raise your fibration. Which in turn makes it maybe easier to find the mental connection.

Acupressure massage and chiropractic can bring
“miraculous” relief. The most severely crippled lower back pain
sufferer can shuffle lamely into a chiropractor's office and walk
out normally, without pain or painkiller after treatments. So al
though there has been slippage of disc or spine, apparently it
goes back into place rather easily.
If muscle relaxation is the clue, we must ask why these
muscles spasm so easily. Any muscle spasms if you irritate or
injure it suddenly. In fact, your whole body spasms and flinches
if a sliver or bit of broken glass is in your shoe. If you remove
these objects, the leg can walk normally.
Oxalic acid crystals are as sharp as broken glass. Use the
kidney cleanse  to dissolve them and other stones. All
lower back pain can be cured by removing the sharp crystals in
the kidneys. It takes about three weeks to dissolve them. In some
very severe cases, it may take six weeks.
Whether you have suffered a year or 20 years, the permanent
cure is only weeks away.
Our bodies make eight or more different kinds of kidney
“stones.” The oxalic acid variety is associated with sharp stabbing
pains. In its effort to eliminate this extremely vicious acid
your body neutralizes it with calcium first to make calcium oxalate.
Your kidneys can keep a bit of calcium oxalate in solution
but not a lot. The excess hardens into crystals. A glass of regular
or iced tea (not herb tea or green tea) has about 20 mg8 of oxalic
acid—way too much for kidneys to excrete. Tea is a toxic drink,
not to be considered a beverage. Chocolate is very high in oxalate,
too, and should not be used as a beverage (as cocoa).