Bufo Alvarious

How can you start feel your ailment?

4 posts in this topic

How can you start feel your ailment?

Hi there!^^
I have a chronic ailment which means i got it since birth. Im on my way to heal my self in any means necessary and nothing cant stop me getting there:)
my ailment is occurring in the liver, and my theory is the second i will start feel it in my liver i will start the process of healing it completely.  

So my question is, how can i start feeling it? how can i bring it up to my awareness? or how can i remember having it for the first time?

I tried many meditations with this questions and i know im on my way, so i shoot another msg to the universe mabye ill be answered here.

Thank you so much:))

On 11/21/2016 at 0:30 PM, Bufo Alvarious said:

So my question is, how can i start feeling it? how can i bring it up to my awareness? or how can i remember having it for the first time?

I have heard Teal suggest many times that you try talking to your ailment.  Ask why are you here?  How are you trying to help me? What do you want me to do? etc.

While doing this, please remember that our body is always on our side; it is NEVER our enemy.  So, this "ailment" is there for a good reason, and that reason is to help you to heal in some way.

If you are wishing to do CP on the ailment, then you would have to determine whether there is an emotional trigger attached to the ailment.  The best way to do CP is to be triggered and follow the intense emotion that comes up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Louise Hay has a really good book about this - How To Heal Your Life, so you can find out better how to read your body. Also, look into the historical, metaphysical and psychological associations with the liver in the society you live in, as that will have an effect as well. 

For example if I have lower back pain, I am reminded of the phrase "back-breaking work" which feels like hard work for little reward, which is always the root emotional cause of lower back pain for me, financial worry. It makes sense that overworking and financial stress and strain will take a toll on your lower back, as that is where your weight is carried and where your core and glute muscles are activated, which support your entire body. 

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 2

Wow! im glad to see that the answers are super smart and relevant!

I never went to the internet writing my personal feelings

I take your advises with love

Thank you for your time and kindness:)

Edited by Bufo Alvarious
  • Upvote 1