Bulseeye

Question For Teal

3 posts in this topic

Question For Teal

Hi, I have a question for teal about what is happening and not happening to me.

I used to be very connected to myself spiritualy when i was younger i could see people who passed away and i had trouble sleeping because i think energy and mostly when i had that trouble i would burn up and experience something spiritual mostly when i was asleep and woke up (i think out of body experience) and they where there i had this and other things i can't explain like you know it's not easy to learn and live with that for like 14years and lot of other stuff but because i got scared i think i closed of that part eventualy. (unable to reopen?)

My mother works as a psychic and she can see the future by looking at people or on a picture of someone, She can also see auras, Chakra's, past lives and their health state.
she is connected with and talks with her guiding spirits she helps pass people who died over to the light.
She had a experience that told her she was doin good for the world and got to look in a book of light but they told her not to look to long and she had her eyes burned for 2 days. 
Then my father, I never knew him but my father was a strong i think its called magnetiser? someone who can heal disease with his one hand and stress with his other hand

I got this abillity also but my mother tells me i'm stronger then my dad.
After i accepted this i want to do something with it and develop more.

I wonder if i also have the same ability's my mother got and how could i develop them i looked up a lot of video's of you and a lot of things you say i can compare to the things my mom wrote not that much and details but basicaly that. 

I watched you're video on how to see auras but i can't see them i've been trying every night for a few days now on the night of the blood moon i did have a dream about someone who was teaching me the colors and meanings of them but after the dream i mostly forgot it all and still could not see them does this mean i never will or what do you think?

i'm really having trouble connecting to my higher self even meditation does not work.

I hope You can tell me what i can do.
Its alot of text to read but hope you do and respond back to me.

With kind regards,
Christophe From Belgium

• Upvote 1

Dude,

I just joined this community. I was looking for where to ask Teal by email address. Been watching her videos for a few weeks now and had a major marathon of them last night.

I can only suspect, but she would say something like, "stop trying". Surrender to source and you will see... But only like way betterer and stuff... lol

In high school, I use to take peoples' headaches away by pulling them out with my hand. From my experience, my abilities seem to only work when they want to. However, being well-grounded is essential. Which is how I like to feel before giving anyone a chiropractic adjustment.

Sound like an interesting dream.... Sounds like it would behoove you to go to the new year's celebration...

With da kinest,

Sri-Shawn da Surf-anana

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Yes i also did a marathon it's amazing and you might be right.

I try to let go of everything and meditate maybe for something to come in mind or happen but mostly the things i have are in dreams or when im in a kind of awake not awake confused state and when u know ur asleep and try to wake up you be scared you feel being watched and can't seem to wake up at that point.

I think like a month ago i had a dream about my mother from the past and people who i never met have died before i was born and she told me that the people all existed but had all past over i even knew what kinda job they had just 4days ago i healed someone who almost could not stand because of her hip and after 2 times she don't feel any pain no more then a woman who had something up her eyes and she asked if it was cancer but i dont know that much i just feel where someone is hurt or stressed but that is all.

I lay my hand just above it and it wasnt tingling that much so i don't think its that bad but the woman her eye became better so thats why i want to evolve 2 help more people and be able to also comfort them like my mother she can spot cancer and a lot of diseases but she learned over time things like if its blue there it means that but if its blue there it's something different.

I think i'm to much hoping to get my gift back where i was so afraid off quite ironic first being scared now wanting it back and can't get it. 

Why do you think my dream about aura's has something to do with new years celebration? 

With kind regards, 

Christophe From Belgium