Shack1212

Where I'm at with the Completion Process

2 posts in this topic

At first I was skeptical about how much this would work, but to an extent I've been proven wrong.

Basically I did the first few steps. I built my Safe Haven as Teal said and then I let myself feel my own emotions in my Safe Haven. The key for me was that once through my magical doorway my parents couldn't get in there to judge me or control my emotions. That and the love of my personal helper in the SH really helped me accept and validate my own emotions. I went deeper and deeper and then crazy sh*t started happening! I felt like a demon was in control of my face and my cheek and nose muscles were doing things I haven't seen them before. Then when doing it some more I had some intense limb spasms and my body locked together.

What's more is I know this release has had a positive effect already. This year I felt disconnected to things and I couldn't enjoy tv shows, films, sports as much as I usually do cause the emotional connection wasn't there I think. Something weird was going on with people talking where it's like the lips and the sounds were off pace like when you watch a film with the audio track behind. I was starting to lose it a bit. But since releasing some of those emotions things are starting to get back to normal. My body is also reacting physiologically by my diet increasing from 2 meals to 3 meals a day and my bladder making me go the bathroom a lot more.

However this is as far as I've gotten in the Completion Process. Mainly because while I think I am digging up old emotions I am not digging up any memories. I am not getting any visual memories or other senses. The only thing I can define my feeling when releasing trauma is the beforementioned face and limb movements. I feel like I'm almost there but it won't come out. So some of the steps from now on aren't working as well. Is there any recommendations for getting past the hard step of actually bringing up repressed memories?

Edited by Shack1212

On 11/19/2016 at 10:54 PM, Shack1212 said:

Is there any recommendations for getting past the hard step of actually bringing up repressed memories?

My recommendation is to trust what you are already doing and your own intuition to let the process take its natural course.  There is no hurry to uncover the repressed memories; they will trigger when they are ready.  You will know by the intense emotions that you will feel when triggered.

Meanwhile, keep enjoying your safe haven.  I also received SO MUCH healing just by visiting my safe haven everyday. :)