Zinggy Zheng

What is the pre-birth intention of bisexuality ?

8 posts in this topic

As described in the title, what does being bisexual mean ?

Teal's videos talk about being gay/lesbian (pre-birth intention of understanding love of anothers soul) , transgender (authenticity), autistic (celebrating uniqueness) etc. 

What would be the explanation of being bisexual ?

being attracted to both masculine and feminine energy? you have people who are neither male or female and use non binary, and to be able  to be attracted to anyone would be pansexual. I guess even sexuality and gender evolves in a body. you aren't limited by just being attracted to 1 sex, so being bisexual seems normal for that perspective to exist.

• Upvote 2

For me, I think it's just more variety :) I'm also able to relate to people who are in the LGBT+ community more because I am bi/ pansexual, and I'm also able to relate to what it psychologically feels like to be straight (I didn't even realize I was bisexual until I was 19, I thought I was straight and that all my fantasies about women were just things 'friends' did LMAO!! I didn't think being bisexual was even a thing!! I thought it was straight or gay and that bisexuality was simply confusion). It's also interesting noting that my feelings towards women are different than my feelings towards men, like vastly different, so I think bisexuality is simply another way of getting to know yourself as source. Another way of coming into the androgyny and pansexuality that source is. 

For me, being bi has made my life richer and more interesting, and yes, more confusing, because society erases and dismisses bisexuality so completely, so it's also been a process in learning how to trust myself and not listening to what anything outside of me has to say about my sexuality.

Edited by lightworker
  • Upvote 4

I think bisexuality is related with the fluidity of feminine and masculine power inside the person. It means allowing and embracing all of the change.  Besides, there are no gender rules when it comes to love, it has wider boundaries.  Within these boundaries, I think what is reflected might depend on the gender. As the fluidity of sexuality concerned, it might be related  to the side (masc. or fem.) you need the energy or healing to come from. It probably has to do with the gender attributes a person adopts or believes as well the need of the person at the moment, such as '' I as a woman believe that I can find a deeper understanding and a more secure-faithful- relationship with a woman than a man right now'' or ''For  now I need softness that can only be provided by women '' or "For now, I need the masculine energy coming from a woman " or "For now, I need a  caring man with whom I can feel secure" ... etc.  What attracts a person can be this dynamic and in one relation the partner can be a man whereas in the other it can be a woman. So, this might show a way to shatter the beliefs about gender roles and attributes in relationships.

Edited by duygu_s
  • Upvote 1

On 11/19/2016 at 10:03 PM, Zinggy Zheng said:

As described in the title, what does being bisexual mean ?

your second question answers the first. 

it has to be experienced/lived to be known. the meaning of it is not pre-determined.  it is what it is, but what that means is up to the one having the experience of it.

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2016 at 9:02 AM, lightworker said:

For me, I think it's just more variety :) I'm also able to relate to people who are in the LGBT+ community more because I am bi/ pansexual, and I'm also able to relate to what it psychologically feels like to be straight (I didn't even realize I was bisexual until I was 19, I thought I was straight and that all my fantasies about women were just things 'friends' did LMAO!! I didn't think being bisexual was even a thing!! I thought it was straight or gay and that bisexuality was simply confusion). It's also interesting noting that my feelings towards women are different than my feelings towards men, like vastly different, so I think bisexuality is simply another way of getting to know yourself as source. Another way of coming into the androgyny and pansexuality that source is. 

For me, being bi has made my life richer and more interesting, and yes, more confusing, because society erases and dismisses bisexuality so completely, so it's also been a process in learning how to trust myself and not listening to what anything outside of me has to say about my sexuality.

I agree with the variety of experiences that come with being bisexual, this variety has both light and shadow sides, with more fun comes more prejudice  and i definitely feel like i had to become stronger and learn to validate myself since neither society or the LGBT+ community (one that is known for being inclusive) is able to validate my sexuality. But i have been trying to find a more defined meaning , other than to just expereince more variety , since the universe pushes for expansion no matter who you are.  

I feel like i am "stuck" in experience everything but not anything in particular, as in there are things that i cannot experience such as being "defined" or "decided" for example. I also feel like i am "in between" instead of at either end of the spectrum, "grey" instead of black and white. This translates to not only how others preceive me but also how i preceive the world. I always see both sides of the story (the only times i do have a preference is when it is a unhealed trauma ), and in work and life there are alot of value judgements that needs to be made and i simply cant make them sometimes.

I always feel like this "undefineness" inspires fear in some, relief in others and I have been trying to figure out how the hell do i deal with this.