duygu_s

Pattern of Life

15 posts in this topic

Pattern of Life

Hello everybody :) 

I have a question about your experience with the completion process and shadow work. How life changes after the process? Is it like all the patterns and behavior of the people towards you change or nothing changes in life but how you respond and how dominant you see the things change? Which one is it? I am trying cp for a while but nothing seems to change and I kind of feel worse time to time.    

I know that being a vibrational match to a different occasion means the patterns change. But can there be another explanation like the latter one I proposed?

I would appreciate any answer :) 

@Amazawa, @Stephanie Wintermute, @Garnet, @AbsoluteWave, @lightworker, @nuia and any other member who may like to give an answer :) 

Edited by duygu_s
no one answered ;(
  • Upvote 2

I will say this though, it's already working, just work with what you got, looks like you got shadow work to do.  don't discredit things or think of negative as unwanted/unnatural, yes?

• Upvote 2

I think I will do the cp in the future with someone, but I love it, I love shadow work. you evolving and expanding your consciousness never stops, that's the crazy thing, it just keeps going higher and the lows are there to clear up layers and get to a whole new level of understanding. for me in this life I experienced the opposite of love and now I know what it is. I'm realizing that a lot of people don't love themselves, that whole you cant love someone if you don't love yourself is true. I don't take anything personal if I get rejected I'm just one aspect and if you get "rejected" they are just rejecting themselves. Everyone has these patterns of beliefs and I personally love to get rid of this in me. I will annoy the fuck out of someone who is unconscious because I notice these unconscious beliefs in people and I will reflect you because I'm a big mirror. I learned its not that I don't like people, just unconscious people make me nervous, a bunch of people whos thoughts aren't their own and don't have a solid opinion of their own. change the inside and the outside will change, it will.

• Upvote 5

How is the relation with the very same person affected after the work  @Alex7 ? As you shift your vibration do people get out of your life usually or is there a change in their behaviour as well? I am curious about the experiences.

@AbsoluteWave, you are so kind to answer before you sleep, thank you :) 

Edited by duygu_s
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, duygu_s said:

How is the relation with the very same person affected after the work  @Alex7 ? As you shift your vibration do people get out of your life usually or is there a change in their behaviour as well? I am curious about the experiences.

you can either keep someone in your life and have conditional love or move on and remove them from your life. All love is is total acceptance where someone is, they can do anything and you will still love them, drugs, whatever you wont tell them to change, that's where they are and when you tell someone to change that's horrible, it does the opposite of helping them. The people either change or leave, and yeah the people do change and you can express yourself fully to them, its cool, but yeah people do leave, but you don't want them around you anyways. choose yourself over anyone else no matter how much you think you love them, love yourself above anyone, and that vibration does change your reality. you will get to the point where you are connected to your higher self and listen to that voice above the programming, you got the spiritual stuff down and you can start creating what YOU want in life not what you are supposed to do. when you ask for something, stuff will come up in your reality to clean that vibration so it can manifest, so let whatever happens happen, a flat tire, a break up, whatever it is you asked for it on a subconscious level so you can manifest what you want.

• Upvote 4

Shadow work is an awesome tool, I love it, I'm not as angry as I used to be, I find I'm more authentic and I have started to build personal boundaries. I have only recently got the completion process book and I'm already stuck on lesson one, create a safe haven. It's so stupid it makes me cry. When I close my eyes I don't feel safe, I'm finding it hard to imagine a truely safe place. This is the reason why I don't like to meditate, I never feel safe enough to do it, I always feel like someone's watching me. But all is not lost, I'm working on it. So far my safe haven consists of white and pastel coloured 'My little pony'. 

• Upvote 5

Hello @duygu_s

I am not new to cp/shadow work. My mom has discovered a similar process when i was little and had tried it with me. From my experience the results are different almost every time. Yes, for me things usually change or shift very quickly. Not everything, of course, but for the most part. If i can't change something then I try to change my perspective about it and put it aside for as long as i can because I do know that if it's not time then it's not time yet.

I did get Teal's new book mainly because of the certain pattern in my life that keeps reoccurring. There's a part in the book that talks about safe space/ safe Heaven and that's where i am currently working on right now :)

• Upvote 5

@lost, I recall the feelings I had from the bad occasions or very vivid childhood memories.   I think I get pretty triggered since that urge comes when I interact with my parents. However, it may not be as deep as you suggest. May be I left some aspects behind...

@nuia, safe heaven was the easiest part for me since I never felt deeply unsafe in my childhood. I grew up in a very  secure place.  However I remember the times I felt like I was being watched and called by my name.....chills.... When I feel like this I call archangel Michael and I feel immediate relief.  ........ As you wrote 'My little pony' , I imagined it with rainbow tail :D I was in love with them in my childhood but I never had one  <3

@Garnet Thank you Garnet, that was very explanatory :D I think I feel moreat ease now. If possible can youshare an example?  

• Upvote 2

I don't know why 'my little pony', but there's lots of them, all playing on violet marsh mellow clouds, in my mind. I've been loving everything from the 90's lately, including 90's Sitcoms :)

• Upvote 3

I think watching and playing stuff in depth and without total seriousness. does soooo much good.  getting into the characters, etc.   to where tiny things you instantly click with, cry, laugh..  or even anger ( me, when something totally dumb happens, even technical design that force you to replay the game over and over when certain bits shouldn't keep you from enjoying alot of the game and would truly compel  you to play again and mess around with it..  mainly just my problem with games that implement relationships sand how that greatly effects the story and perhaps missing out on a item, etc.. some routes are so hard you need a complete guide..now where is the fun in that?  well, coming across people who are real gamers who can resonate with you even on the smallest things.  lol makes you feel heard on such a subtle level.  )

I can also say movies and books do wonders, if not more in some cases..  to get us out of our ego ( quiet or still loud ) 

and i mentioned shadow work before since jumping into other stuff will create a flood, an overwhelming of sorts. root/childhood work is key in this so you dont get hit with confusing and potent stuff " that seems random"  learn to call yourself out when you do things, get to know things you do, new or old even by some kind of name.  but never view them as bad even when you start to feel not so nice.  it's youur choice now to simply be there, get to know it, reacquaint. talk to yourself in private.  mirrors help a tonne with this stuff.  also seen how you've grown even from yesterday. see YOU in that mirror. breath yourself in.

i will also say

that cp existed for ages under a different name, etc.  plus in those times it wasnt even needed since people were much nmore awake, close to nature and eachother, you name it than us today.  we are now just finding this through old and new ways of life.

you can do it without even noticing.  but does help to admit even in your head when you've been altered negative or positively.  so next, " what can I do positively with this?"

Or " how is this benefiting my growth.  what am i called to see in myself since i am perceiving it in others before me?" @duygu_s

• Upvote 3

Everything has changed for me. In very good ways. I am becoming more psychic, which is something I NEVER anticipated. I've always been, but becoming more so was a shock. It's like I opened floodgates by starting to do the CP. I've become more open to and in tune w other people, something I never thought was possible for me. I've begun to heal my relationship w my mom, which is incredible considering how terrible we were to each other. I've cut toxic people out of my life, began to earn more money, changed workplaces for the better, cultivated new relationships with people who are better for me, gotten to know myself on a level I never knew I wanted... so many things :)

• Upvote 2

On 11/20/2016 at 8:33 PM, duygu_s said:

@Garnet Thank you Garnet, that was very explanatory :D I think I feel moreat ease now. If possible can youshare an example?  

you're welcome))

The results of my cp are always different because I actually don't have a memory of that situation I am working on. I was only told about it. I was 1.5 when my mom took me to daycare for the first time at 8 am and left. When she came back at 5pm she found me behind the wall  filled with books and toys. Nobody could get me out there. She was told that it all happened shortly after she left, and every time they tried to get to me I threw a book or a toy. So, they just gave up and i probably ended  up sleeping there all day.

My mom realized what she has done very quickly. When i was about 9 she took me to hypnotherapist but hypnosis didn't work on me. 

Then she found out about inner child work.

So, i think because I don't have an actual memory my scenarios and possibilities are soooo endless when it comes to cp. 

For example, when i was doing it with my mom's help - she was guiding me through it and i played out the situation in the way that also has helped her to forgive herself - she wanted to stay longer at the daycare and give me time to adjust to everything. 

Then later i decided to change that scenario - the one i felt was better for me which was not even going to daycare that day.

Next I have realized that maybe when i was sitting in that corner I was not waiting for my mom to come back. I was angry at her. This realization has changed a lot of things for me and gave me an opportunity to rethink some things.

I can go on and on with this @duygu_s .

But as you can see there's no limit to shadow work. Depending on the cp you choose for yourself, you will have different results. And when those results no longer suite your current reality, you will get triggered again and that will give you an opportunity to alter the cp again.

Also if you don't see any results then maybe you are holding on to something or the experience still serves you in a way that is yet for you to discover.

• Upvote 2