LuciLuc

The society collapse

9 posts in this topic

What I know that teal mentioned to get out of the rat cage .

In this two workshops she talks a bit about it. I guess we have to stayed tuned

I hope this helps you

• Upvote 3

Thank you so much for sharing these videos. It's clarified for me some things i was already thinking. Namely, if you can,go somewhere where higher consciousness is creating the new society of freedom, equality and authenticity. If you can't go somewhere to link up with others, then become a shining light in the darkness for those around you who feel the same and begin to build a utopia where you are with what you have.

Do all the good you can. with all the good you have. where ever you are!

• Upvote 2

Thank you both for the recommendations. I had seen both of the videos before I posted this question. I guess I was hoping for some kind of practical daily-arrangements-related advice :) but obviously we all will have to go with the flow when it happens without knowing if there is anything practical we can do by then (like what should I do with the money, should I prepare for no electricity situations as well, should I get alternative power generators...?) Sounds silly?

• Upvote 2

Why have this fear based mentality.  Be grateful for everyday.  Fear will only hold you back.   Please remember to change the world is to change yourself.

• Upvote 6

There's really no way to give anyone practical daily plans, as everyone will have different challenges to overcome. There are some practical considerations that might help. If were talking about a large scale societal collapse then I don't think cash reserves or gas generators are going to be much use for long. In any disaster situation the first thing people realize is they need is water. Not only is dehydration a problem but illness from contaminated water is also a problem. Depending on your climate and the time of year heat may also be an issue you need to address sooner rather than later. Also food is something to consider having a stockpile of supplies on some levels seems like a good idea but it brings security problems. Also any stockpile will run out so starting food production will be of paramount importance. If all of this seems overwhelming that's because it is, that's why people in the past had to learn to work together to solve these problems in any significant way. The most important thing I think a person can realize is that no one can do it alone and we're all going to need to learn to work together.

• Upvote 2

For those who are interested, Teal speaks about it as well in the recent interview with Charly Hogenbirk (youtube), last app.15 minutes of the video.

• Upvote 1