Sign in to follow this  
Joy de wit

Ayahuasca

7 posts in this topic

Must be handled with care. There is a lot of abuse going on and the consequences of drinking with the wrong people can be very destructive and long-lasting. In the right hands the medicine seems to have a  wonderful potential for healing but I think it's power doesn't come without a kind of curse.

Look how the traditional users live. Look at long-term western users.  It is not a magic pill, in my experience, and people still need therapy to overcome their issues. 

10 hours ago, Joy de wit said:

Ayahuasca

What do you think about ayahuasca

It is a 50/50 gamble, will you get the effects that you desire, or will you get the effects that the person who prepares it for you desires you to have?

Choose your actions well and good luck.

Namaste friend

• Upvote 1

I’ve never used it before, but have read about it, talked to others who have used, and once attended a lecture on it. My interest stemmed from NDEs I’d had, and so I wanted to learn more of what others experienced when taking ayahuasca, as well as DMT itself. I was amazed at the similarities all these had to each other. 

For others considering using it, make sure to do your research ahead of time. Where you are, who you’re with, the attitude you have going into it, all these, and more, play heavily on your experience. Also be ready for change. You will come out of it viewing life different from before the trip, so keep an open mind.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JiantDwarph said:

It is a 50/50 gamble, will you get the effects that you desire, or will you get the effects that the person who prepares it for you desires you to have?

Choose your actions well and good luck.

Namaste friend

If you have a negative effect it is because you are not surrendering to the experience you will be in hell for all the trip. If you surrender it is great for sure.

Edited by LaucherJunge
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for all the advice.

i did it and i choose to do it with real sjaman people from Peru.

the traditional way.

i guess that the people who repare the thea have a kind off energy  and there intention has to be good.

but your experience is a mirror of your soul what you did in your life.

I had a wonderfull experience.

i understand life and pain and suffer and why.

its was also funny how the universe is working.

that Its so easy and people make it so complicated. : )

because you really feel these things deep inside your heart.

<3