Azzuredusk

Help im under attack

2 posts in this topic

Help im under attack

Im hearing voices 24/7 I cant function anymore the voices are my husband and his family friends and all  the meth dealers he worked with along with all the people he was having sex with including a pagan witch. He left me to go to jail for his crime after 7 years of emotional and physical abuse. They stole everything I had left me homeless with no transportation alienated me from all my friends and family. The voices are trying to brainwash into continuing to use meth. Im in a program that provides housing but everthing I try do is sabotaged and they are sabotaging and brainwashing my daughter.  im so beat down by the constant hate and confusion they say to me im desperate for a way to make it stop medication doesnt help they pushed to the point I hung myself but I came back to life kicking and screaming. They convince me daughter and granddauughter are dead or missing. I can no longer function they stole out of laptop sent me to jail again for assault that I didnt do and never do. This is unbearable please help Im issolated afraid to leave my apartment and terrified of other people that they were sent by him to hurt me

• Upvote 3

set small goals, Meth is never a good idea, and it isn't self loving to continue in that habit.

As far as the voices go, reminding yourself of two things:

1. they aren't real

2. they can't define you

is there a new hope for women or group like that nearby? Churches can also provide assistance or point you to people who can offer more support. 

Sounds like you've come out of a lot and it takes time, be patient and loving with yourself, start setting boundaries and make sure your basic needs are met. You can do this, I believe you have it in you for sure, you're a fighter and you can recover, you can be happy again. :) 

• Upvote 3