KayDee

Can you apply the process on a baby?

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! 

My question is ... 

is there any way to apply this process on a baby? My one year old daughter   . Ever since she has been able to, when she is in her car seat or anything with straps she desperately tries to 'escape'. She pulls and pushes on her straps struggling the entire time she is in the car seat until she finally wears herself out so much that she falls asleep. It is so sad to watch her struggle. I have heard that it may be from feelings I had about my life...trying to escape something while I was pregnant with her in  belly and maybe that transferred to her!???

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Would it be possible to apply the process on this issue?

Edited by KayDee
Correction
  • Upvote 1

With such a young child, I suggest you find a way to make being in the car seat comfortable and safe.  What immediately comes to mind is perhaps wrap her in soft blankets like a womb before putting her in the car seat.  From what you describe, she is experiencing trauma just by being in the car seat.  The way to do CP on her is to resolve that trauma now before it is imprinted in the subconscious.

I would also recommend that you resolve the traumas you had while pregnant.  Your inner world will affect your baby who is very much still connected to you energetically.

Okay. Thanks for the reply. I do not think a blanket will help her unfortunately because she even hates being in  blanket. She won't even sleep with one at night. 

Do you have any advice on how to find the issues I may have had while pregnant? I must have put up blocks because I have a hard time remembering or getting any emotions I had while pregnant?

thanks so much again for your time

❤️️

@KayDee omg we've had exactly the same problem with our son! it was a nightmare to get him to sit in the car untill i showed him pictures and videos about why children need to have safety straps while driving and then you take them off. Babies do understand everything! so explain as detailed as possible! Also I think by seeing other little ones doing the same things will helped your daughter a lot. 

I don't know if shadow work is applicable here or not, it's more about helping your daughter to understand what's exactly going on or happening to her. What's obvious for you can be absolutely imperceptible  for your daughter!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, KayDee said:

Do you have any advice on how to find the issues I may have had while pregnant? I must have put up blocks because I have a hard time remembering or getting any emotions I had while pregnant?

Feeling safe is a key factor in accessing blocked memories.  Find ways to cultivate feeling safe.  One way that works great for me is to spend lots of time in my safe haven exploring and being happy there. 

Edited by Amazawa
  • Upvote 2

On 11/18/2016 at 10:13 AM, KayDee said:

Hello everyone! 

My question is ... 

is there any way to apply this process on a baby? My one year old daughter   . Ever since she has been able to, when she is in her car seat or anything with straps she desperately tries to 'escape'. She pulls and pushes on her straps struggling the entire time she is in the car seat until she finally wears herself out so much that she falls asleep. It is so sad to watch her struggle. I have heard that it may be from feelings I had about my life...trying to escape something while I was pregnant with her in  belly and maybe that transferred to her!???

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Would it be possible to apply the process on this issue?

Due to the fact that we are taught to worship babies as Enlightened, I totes think it's fine to "try" your version of the process on a baby lol

Yes but figuratively not literally. Make the real world her Safe Haven. You can be her personal helper who validates and loves her emotions unconditionally. Now that you're educated about emotional health you have the opportunity to build a safe and loving world for her in real time. As mentioned getting yourself healthy is also a good thing.

Edited by Shack1212

On 11/18/2016 at 10:13 AM, KayDee said:

KayDee , thank so much for writing about your daughter. I had to think about this since last time. Our children are our biggest mirrors and teachers. So yes, i was able to trace some issues down.

My god parents "kidnapped" me when i was 8 month old, carried me to the church and performed this crazy water ritual to cleanse my soul. After my mom finally found me i was swaddled in the old fashioned way - she was told that it was done to insure girl's legs/spine grow straight. They put the bindings so tight that i had marks left on me. About 6-7 years ago i had couple marks reappeared on my legs and my mom told me that story.

I've never seen babies swaddled like this nowadays but we all can carry past life memories with us.

SmartSelectImage_2016-11-27-23-31-10.png

SmartSelectImage_2016-11-27-23-30-20.png

• Upvote 1

Wow. Thank you everyone for your thoughts. I will give some things a try and keep you posted. 

It doesn't even have to be her car seat necessarily just something confining her a little even just setting her in her high chair with out straps. The weird thing is if she is playing she likes to wrap things around her like clothes or straps or ribbon, or she will sit in he middle of a blanket and wraP herself up in it. Or sit in a box. As long as it's on her own terms.