Tessa Rae

Stop, COLLABORATE and listennnnn....

23 posts in this topic

Anyone interested in collaborating? Who on here has blogs that they want to promote? Any youtube channels getting started, where you talk about metaphysical subjects/healthy eating/healing mind body spirit, etc?
Any artists, fashionistas?

OF COURSE! Lol :D that's why we're here haha!

I want to make this thread as a way for us to connect and feed each other through collaboration!

Got a blog? Post it here! Sure! Got a youtube? Wanna interview? I'd be down haha :)

I for one am still getting started, but I would love to start getting the ball rolling on starting my youtube where we talk about tealy sort of things (metaphysical sorta stuff), I am also starting my own visionary blog as well as a healthy eating/nutrition blog. My dream would be to become a medical intuitive, I would be able to help people with more than a few diseases I've had myself and subsequently cured (oh wait, I can't legally say that can I? ;) ) lol

Let's connect! Let's make it happen! Let's follow each other! @AbsoluteWave You're always awesome at tagging people, hence I want to tag you to see if you have people who would be interested in collaborating too!

I personally would love to make a collaboration delving more deeply into a pineal gland decalcification diet, more in depth. Like a pineal gland 2.0 video haha. I've found in my own journey that GMO foods are absolutely awful for the pineal gland, and I want to be talking about it since that's one point Teal didn't mention in her pineal gland video. Also I want to talk about aliens! I would love to interview other contactees on their experiences, I have a ton of things I want to make :D

Blog: dare-to-become.blogspot.com , follow me! I am working on a five part series on the clair senses where I add my own twist on what such abilities might look like, not your average copy - paste sort of article. Anyways, I digress!

Look forward to hearing from you all :loldog:

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Upvote 6

I am also aware that SO many including myself don't seem to know how to get started for various reasons, including personal ones!  It seems impossible now since it's only belonging to the professionals from years ago.  And almost impossible to even meet these eople who could possibly pull you along with their currant.. Hm.. You may know this too that America IS great, and I can prove why in one single video.

But before that..we NEED to somehow interview people in such a way to get them passionate and show off on camera or something.. make them feel their greatness through the interviewers curiosity and encouragement!

I don't know that many people on here BUT yeah, there they are.  BUT if we want this to work, specially on this forum.. YOU, including me, NEEDS to be there to form the foundations and build the building with our dreams, passions, knowledge, etc.    I for one will do my best to keep it up if you have to go somewhere IRL.. I'm trying to get at how delicate this whole idea is at this stage.

@Tessa Rae  I don't have a blog... I wouldn't know how to make a nice one and have nobody to really manage it if that is needed.. I perhaps will interact with your blog if you already have one up?  i'll sign up to your blog for starters.  <3 get into the knowhow..lol

• Upvote 1

i post stuff on youtube but the contant missmatches what this forum stands for and the people in it

there i post my stupidness and my goofiness unfiltered i just press record and say the hack i want to say i sometimes have something planned , also have a musically account , it like an app that allows you mainly to film yourself lipsyncing to any song you love it's similer to vine but yeah ..it's not a contant that suit this forum however i'm open to the idea and i love to share and collab ...so yeah...

Edited by Haidar1996
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Haidar1996 said:

i post stuff on youtube but the contant missmatches what this forum stands for and the people in it

there i post my stupidness and my goofiness unfiltered i just press record and say the hack i want to say i sometimes have something planned , also have a musically account , it like an app that allows you mainly to film yourself lipsyncing to any song you love it's similer to vine but yeah ..it's not a contant that suit this forum however i'm open to the idea and i love to share and collab ...so yeah...

Would love to join you in that stuff!

@AbsoluteWave omg yay !! my channel is still new and i still shoot stuff with my galaxy note 3 phone ?? but thats what makes it special and stupid  i still didnt upload the raw goofiness to just see how the world eill react to my videos lol  .. if we could ever meet in person... so how would you could we ever collab 

by the way my channel is called 

Hamo the elusive cow 

????????

Edited by Haidar1996
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Haidar1996 said:

@AbsoluteWave omg yay !! my channel is still new and i still shoot stuff with my galaxy note 3 phone ?? but thats what makes it special and stupid  i still didnt upload the raw goofiness to just see how the world eill react to my videos lol  .. if we could ever meet in person... so how would you could we ever collab 

by the way my channel is called 

Hamo the elusive cow 

????????

Sounds lovely!  And you can always keep raw footages of anything to use in your advantage to add more spice to your overall.. what's the word... performance? xD  Really though, you may not know but being real is what got ALOT of people where they are today, even on the not so nice things.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Tessa Rae said:

Blog: dare-to-become.blogspot.com

Just read your blog post on why you changed your name... you write so beautifully; the ending whee it all fit together was so poetic. 

The idea of collaboration between tealtribe members, even if only via sharing blog links, sounds great.

(I have been considering getting a blog for a while. A way of expressing information and ideas on esoteric topics. And for some reason, this has catalyzed me into finally beginning... it's in the baby stages, nothing created yet except  title and link; so I guess mine is: quintessenceofhermesandhestia@blogspot.com)  

• Upvote 2

My youtube name was created when I was about 12 so its very cheesy ahahahha, but yeah since Teal keeps telling us to act I need to carry on with my filmmaking editing stuff so my channel is '117MasterSpartan' and I have a video in the works and I WANT TO carry on now ! ahaah

• Upvote 2

On 11/18/2016 at 4:31 AM, Tessa Rae said:

Anyone interested in collaborating? Who on here has blogs that they want to promote? Any youtube channels getting started, where you talk about metaphysical subjects/healthy eating/healing mind body spirit, etc?

I want to make this thread as a way for us to connect and feed each other through collaboration!

Got a blog? Post it here! Sure! Got a youtube? Wanna interview? I'd be down haha :)

I for one am still getting started, but I would love to start getting the ball rolling on starting my youtube where we talk about tealy sort of things (metaphysical sorta stuff), I am also starting my own visionary blog as well as a healthy eating/nutrition blog. My dream would be to become a medical intuitive, I would be able to help people with more than a few diseases I've had myself and subsequently cured (oh wait, I can't legally say that can I? ;) ) lol

Let's connect! Let's make it happen! Let's follow each other! @AbsoluteWave You're always awesome at tagging people, hence I want to tag you to see if you have people who would be interested in collaborating too!

I personally would love to make a collaboration delving more deeply into a pineal gland decalcification diet, more in depth. Like a pineal gland 2.0 video haha. I've found in my own journey that GMO foods are absolutely awful for the pineal gland, and I want to be talking about it since that's one point Teal didn't mention in her pineal gland video. Also I want to talk about aliens! I would love to interview other contactees on their experiences, I have a ton of things I want to make :D

Blog: dare-to-become.blogspot.com , follow me! I am working on a five part series on the clair senses where I add my own twist on what such abilities might look like, not your average copy - paste sort of article. Anyways, I digress!

Look forward to hearing from you all :loldog:

In "Hollywood jargon" I wanna pitch you something via e-mail.

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2016 at 4:31 AM, Tessa Rae said:

Look forward to hearing from you all 

https://wordpress.com/post/harrismillerblog.wordpress.com/156

You guys! I am so, SO sorry I was gone! I love you guys!

I wish I had a better reason for being gone, but I have honestly been overwhelmed and broke and that's the only reason. I've been trying to do what I love and make money, but I still have the old beliefs of "I can't do what I love and make money"! Also, I've been attracting some complete bullshit in my life lately and then beating myself up for it xP yayyy...

Haha, so subsequently I've been broke as a joke, but like a really bad joke that isn't even funny but actually makes you question the mental health of the person who cracked it, lol...

I don't know who I am, I just know who I want to be. And it feels like a huge gap to get to where I want to be, from where I'm at. All I know is that I have to keep going, so I've been leaving behind some of the things that were eating my time but not contributing to my goals. Hence, I was gone!

I'm glad to see familiar faces here! @Andrea Barrett I would love to read your blog, I think you're so cool even though I've just seen the occasional things you've posted on here. And @Damon is Awesome hells yeah! I'll find ya on youtube!

I subscribed to yall! Also, @Central Sun I suck at checking email, but feel free to message me on here! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

So sorry I have been gone! But we musn't give up! :) Kudos to every one of you! 

-Snoeflaeke

• Upvote 2