58 posts in this topic

Think of all the celebrities and so on.  More and more people opening up and so on.  it's funny when they are not told things about Teal or relative content.  They repeat these things in some way, both before or after her.  See.. It's like this is who we are deep down and we adore becoming like this woman.  She also understands the competition complex.. neat also how she admitted her childhood with ease!  She's got the hang of it!  she's present with her heart!

3 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

See.. It's like this is who we are deep down and we adore becoming like this woman. 

@AbsoluteWave I've been drawn to so many who feel that collective resonance with Source energy. Who follow their path towards bliss, authenticity, and alignment. The warmth is unmistakable. :) 

• Upvote 1

Now that was powerful.. Even in a non offensive way, some people make TED stuff out to be idealistic-fallacy.. xD Man, so many people are beyond poisoned.. it's seriously depressing to be honest.. Whenever I watch anybody influential like this.. My mind almost becomes like the collective negative, or some impression of them bubbles up in my head.. I'm far from being skeptic but these peoples oppressing and self oppressing thoughts are quite depressing...

I don't know if the video I will show right now will be entirely useful since later on he starts to sound biased buuut lots of things are spot on and weirdly enough that information went through about growing consciousness and the big boom since 2015 and so on.

I'm always attracted to sort of underground things like this.  They are things that are sweeped under a rug... well these dust bunnies are getting bigger and bigger aren't they mr government?  ;p

FULL VIDEO BELOW!

Edited by AbsoluteWave
GIVING FULL VIDEO

Here is some more " space" stuff.  I've always loved Mr Chen~  He's always so spot on and share the right backup but also shows that he doesn't disprove anything and always put out there that it'd be pretty damn cool but also he's also well aware of hoaxes and so on but the only ones able to lie are those who " know" more than you in certain field.  So in my book taking in everything is key here, not just to decide right from wrong and just connect any dots that there may be.   And the word researcher really says something else than " scientiest" and every one being like " I want that in numbers, gimme numbers"