Haidar1996

Omg !!! teal's perspective o nthe us election !!

37 posts in this topic

Well, I will tell you now, I will not tolerate any leftwingers on here.  Infowars baby.  And I'm GLAD that Teal isn't feeding into the whiners.  she handled the lady very well.  nice that she was already reasonably awake.

He's not going to do any of these bad things.  Have you seen that video this lady posted of kicking out her own 7 year old son because of a mock election at school?  not to mention all the so called hillary supporters and others who ATTACK, THREATEN and disrupt.

• Upvote 1

Anywho.  her perspective is great but she's feeding into the whole thing like it will be all horrible.  ONLY the things like those false realities that will crumble.  so THAT's what we'll experience even on a global level.

I'd LOVE a super awake, concsious and civil conversations about this stuff.  what Trump is and will do is BEYOND politics as we knew it.  not to mention how he will keep AWAY from the whitehouse, etc. 

25 minutes ago, Haidar1996 said:

@AbsoluteWave yo the last video is so apocalyptic i'm so scared :(:(:( 

Which one?  the last one i sent has teal in it.

Again.. Don't worry.  SPECIALLY for being a person on the other end of the fence.

If you want to talk about this sort of stuff.. You can always talk to me and i will provide sound information and a listening ear and we will talk things out together.

• Upvote 1

@AbsoluteWave 

yes it was about the last video you posted with teal in it .... i keep hearing this again and again those who are awaken will survive and those who are not will die eventually and all this talks about a collapse and doom and aaaaaa omg ....what if i'm not awaken what if i  will die , people around me are severely unconscious (except a handful)  i am largely unconscious i have control dynamics ...and i feel messy now

also i dunno if this is safe to ask but ...as cheesy as it may sound

are the Illuminati real ?

Edited by Haidar1996
  • Upvote 1

@Haidar1996

And it's not cheesy for it IS real and also if you want to blame anybody, you MUST look at the roots, ( few rows down)

And again, I can show you tonnes of awesome videos that should reassure you that Trump is seriously great, etc.

All WE must do is continue on our path, i for one am devoted to this site and will help out anybody about anything.

Oh, and people... anybody who is reading this now.. things are only scary when we haven't turned around from what chases us, etc.

or we are looking down into a dark hole  or something.  just shed light and find out what it truly is..

Hell.. people are afraid of spiders, etc.. but i for one have a great friend with a pet tarantula and a snake.  and the way he speaks about her is just so lovely.  They have such a great relationship.

Reminds me of that documentary on the girl who made friends with this eel and instantly i FELT their bond and how he expressed immense amounts of love for her.