MsSassy

I think I need a guide or teacher

6 posts in this topic

I think I need a guide or teacher

I can say that I believe (can never know) that I am through the major part of my awakening. The veil has been removed and I feel I can see ever so clearly. But...

I'm  now on a roller coast of heavy emotions, fatigue and unsettledness. One day I'm beaming and full of inspiration, writing, reading, posting about my inner discoveries. And then the next day I'm daft, heavy, looking for a corner to curl up into. I feel like I'm doing this journey blind, on my own, guiding my own way without really knowing what I am doing. I'm flying with my eyes covered. 

So I've thought maybe what I really need is a teacher or someone to I can talk too about what I'm experiencing. My partner can only provide so much. He understands my 'out-there' concepts and never ridicules them and offers the support he can. But he does 'know' quite yet, what we are all coming to 'know'. 

So I just feel lost and feel like I could do with a guiding light to help me on this journey. It's big for me to even say this as I've never been one to ask for help. I've always had the attitude that I can do this, I don't need help. But right now I'm feeling as though I do. 

• Upvote 1

I think a book can be good as a guidence but not  as a stand alone, its always nice if you have someone to tell your story to and get some feedback.

I just  want to say i am a good listener if you would like that.

• Upvote 1

Hope this helps...

Hey MsSassy, I have been in your shoes before when i started becoming more aware of the people, things, and situations around me. I know the very feeling of needing that guidance or assistance. Books can help, pets, crystals, movies, inspirational speakers on youtube, friends, family ((of the two, i am speaking on the ones that empower and support your desires, feelings, and truth--depending on your awareness...because those in the contrast can be a guide as well, depending on how you use the experience)). There are many things as people and beings that helped me along my journey, and continue to do so. I can help more If you may still need it. I have been on this journey for some time and have learned a tremendous amount as well i have a great abundance to help pretty much literally anyone no matter where they are at in there awareness  / and level. It also helps to continue what you are doing, but take breaks and pursue what you truly desire in life. In my experience I've seen how the things you need and want will come to you from the most interesting even surprising of places, as well those that do not need to be there any more, will fade with the attachment. I know how it can be with the partner as well, I've gained and lost partners due to that too--even 'friends and other things. Fortunately for you, yours is there to help and stay. Guides come in literally all shapes and sizes, so keep your mind open to possibility, opportunity and answers. Hope this message finds you well, as any others out there with the same or similar issue.~

Edited by jamesis
improved
  • Upvote 1

On 1/7/2017 at 7:42 PM, Lightpower said:

I think a book can be good as a guidence but not  as a stand alone, its always nice if you have someone to tell your story to and get some feedback.

I just  want to say i am a good listener if you would like that.

I also agree with you OP. A book can be a good guide.

On 15-11-2016 at 2:19 AM, MsSassy said:

I'm  now on a roller coast of heavy emotions, fatigue and unsettledness. One day I'm beaming and full of inspiration, writing, reading, posting about my inner discoveries. And then the next day I'm daft, heavy, looking for a corner to curl up into. I feel like I'm doing this journey blind, on my own, guiding my own way without really knowing what I am doing. I'm flying with my eyes covered. 

I can totally relate to this! It is not always fun but I suppose a necessity. I need lots of time and space to process everything and I am not rushing through it. You will probably release a lot of old junk from your cells and your body needs to get rid of that. This also happens with your emotions and they swing widely, but I have found them to settle down after a while and now I am able to focus more on the things I want in life (read: career). Asking yourself what is best for yourself works well.