Lea Saric

Healing crisis

2 posts in this topic

Healing crisis

When trying to incorporate shadow work into my "normal" (still in the system,doing college) life, it sometimes feels like it's all making me more weak and tired (discovering my shadows). I've awakened in the past year so much,yet facing all of that pain, my father's death for the first time after few years...it feels like it's too much. As a very spiritual person of course I've had problems with belonging to this system,time and space and now on the verge of becoming independent (I'm 20) I feel like I need to focus on other things more,even though it feels like I could just sit,or sleep with some of those emotions forever. I also have a difficult time facing dark and cold weather,maybe it's that,how do you deal with it?

@Lea Saric, what kind of shadow work are you doing that causes the weakness and tiredness?  Have you tried doing the Completion Process (CP)?  For me, CP has been very powerful in restoring my soul energy and allowing me to connect with who I really AM.  

I also do not go looking for my shadows; instead, I focus on what excites me in life and flow toward creating that.  Invariably, I will discover whatever is in my shadows that is in the way of me creating what I love.  That's when I do my shadow work.  I have found that focusing on finding my shadows just creates more shadows. :)

• Upvote 1