Guest amy f

Loss

8 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Loss

I am afraid that because my sister is travelling next year to Europe that she will be in the mess and I can't stop her from going. I don't want to be one to hold someone back from there dreams but I don't want to lose my sister either. How could one make peace with the decision of the ones you love even if it does mean death? (Worst case scenario I know) but it's very likely. What am I to do? I seem to  have attracted a lot of change and loss this year and I feel more to come. And I don't think I can bare any more pain. It's hard not to expect the worst when the world seems to literally fall apart emotionally mentally physically.

Edited by amy f

Guest amy f

@Amit it may not be my place to interfere with her desires her dreams her choices. I'm thinking what if she's not aligned with that but then again the "changes" coming are not exactly going to be small. Many will be effected. Yet if I let her go then I'll worry and won't have said anything because she doesn't like to listen to this kind of information. so it's confusing as to wether I say something or not. She'll ignore me like she usually does with this information. She'll go anyway and all I can do is wait and see. I'm trying to decide wether it's my place or not it's hard.

She's already made the decisions and when she decides something she does it.  I'm just trying to find peace with this but higher perspectives are not helping but then again I'm unsure what is to happen. This uncertainty and pain is not easy to digest. It feels like life at large wants me to suffer or simply does not care or doesn't answer when I ask for assistance in understanding why so much pain is apart of my life and that of many. I know th basic reason but personally it feels beyond impossible to actually heal or move forward or gain any understanding because I am alone in this pain because I the one experiencing this perspective. Yet I know many are experiencing pain in their own unique way 

Edited by amy f

@amy f Are you very close to her?

Dont let her go. tell her so. if you cant then tell me to do it and share her number...let me try. 

Is she going for a job? 

Hi @amy f what "mess" are you talking about?  I live in Europe and it is awesome here!  

It is hard learned lesson to let go of worry and fear, but it is a valuable one.  Read Swami Sivananda on Fear.  In his lifetime, he was a God-Realized soul and though his grace, he changed the lives of thousands of people all around the world.  http://www.dlshq.org/download/conquest_fear.htm

• Upvote 1

Guest amy f

@Amit

will not share her information as I don't know you and in respect to her privacy. 

Mufhry- it is not Europe itself that's the issue really it's more about how the world is changing and is going to get worse before it gets better. If she's out there in the world right when all of this "change" is happening then I don't see how she's safe at all. Maybe by a miracle sell be fine which is what I'm hoping I'm just not sure what to do. 

@amy f all you can do is stay positive and possibly you may help change what ever match she may be to this "impending doom" that you intuitively feel.

I'm glad you trust your intuitiveness, because I do and you have every right to be worried.

I suggest you just, in your own way, let her know about your concern and leave it at that. Just project positive thoughts and energy.

I hope that you are doing well, Amy.

?

Edited by Micah