Chakra

Mirroring

5 posts in this topic

Mirroring

I came to think about mirroring and different realities that could be occuring. Here is an example: I am walking down the street for about an hour and I notice the same expression in peoples faces when they react to me. Then what could be happening is indeed mirroring but when it has to do with negative expressions I feel like there is more to it. 1) You could be the contrast that society has not yet adjusted to 2) it hasto do with your purpose

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Chakra said:

Here is an example: I am walking down the street for about an hour and I notice the same expression in peoples faces when they react to me. Then what could be happening is indeed mirroring but when it has to do with negative expressions I feel like there is more to it.

if this is hypothetical then it would be you assuming people are seeing you a certain way based on all your beliefs and how you think people see you, you are projecting the idea how people see you, so only you would perceive it that way. you can only see life through your filter, but it isn't necessarily the truth. you can mirror back to people too, it goes both ways. if people run away from you, it isn't personal, they just don't like that aspect of themselves, that simple.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Alex7 said:

if this is hypothetical then it would be you assuming people are seeing you a certain way based on all your beliefs and how you think people see you, you are projecting the idea how people see you, so only you would perceive it that way. you can only see life through your filter, but it isn't necessarily the truth. you can mirror back to people too, it goes both ways. if people run away from you, it isn't personal, they just don't like that aspect of themselves, that simple.

Facial expression is not exactly a perception, it is a way of communication. It's almost like saying it's all in  your head but if I told myself that then I feel it would be undermining my intelligence. What's wrong with the idea that it hasto do with your purpose? I think it's a reasonable reason to explore.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Chakra said:

Facial expression is not exactly a perception, it is a way of communication. It's almost like saying it's all in  your head but if I told myself that then I feel it would be undermining my intelligence. What's wrong with the idea that it hasto do with your purpose? I think it's a reasonable reason to explore.

are people really giving you facial expressions or is this a hypothetical idea? it could be all in your head is what I'm saying, unless you dress like Marilyn Manson or have some sort of deformation, then the dumb ones will make faces, so that's why people would stare at you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

are people really giving you facial expressions or is this a hypothetical idea? it could be all in your head is what I'm saying, unless you dress like Marilyn Manson or have some sort of deformation, then the dumb ones will make faces, so that's why people would stare at you.

Indeed.. Just own your entire self.  Specially things like fashion and other ways of life would do alot of western civilizations so much good..

• Upvote 1