Craig

Going backwards this week.

6 posts in this topic

Going backwards this week.

I have hit a wall , and seem to be going backwards as far as assention goes. No more synchronicity , no manifestation , not so many physical sensations. I can feel my lower vibration but can not work out why. I have had doubt creep into my thinking. Starting to have thoughts of , am I doing something wrong , have I forgotten to do something , and so on . Having lots of weird dreams of which I have trouble remembering. I have plenty of time to do whatever with no restrictions in the way of work or money. So why the low vibe? Meditations are still full of energy with grounding nearly making the soles of my feet warm. I can feel my spine full of energy from crown to feet. Still no visuals apart from colors in patches that can osolate as if to leave my 3rd eye. Colors vary from violet to cobalt blue. Not so long ago , I was floating on air , I just can not put my finger on it. Can anyone help.

• Upvote 3

Hey Craig. I've experienced something very similar--at one point I was seeing synchronicity everywhere and even having waking visions full of symbols and images of the future. These experiences signified that a big shift and new chapter was beginning. Then for a number of years I experienced absolutely nothing, which later I realized was not actually going backwards but was instead being "stuck." Stuck usually happens when we're in resistance to something. For me it's been resistance to my own negative emotions, so I have a lot of examining to do in that regard. I think these deep connections to the universe come and go as things shift, so we don't need to be worried or "in resistance" to their absence. 

Teal has a great video on this topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrUTLYC-uw

• Upvote 3

Thanks guys , watched that video and it did make a lot of sense. I will refocus on the inner issues with a different intention. Shifting makes a lot of sense as well , had very physical jolting or movement for two days . It was very subtle though. I told my missus about a sense of time skipping and a series of jolts or jumps. I also had a long meditation this arvo and was greeted by a group of figures as shadow figures. There was about four or five of them , they gave me a feeling of peace and I was urged to look at these sensations , but not to lend them much thought. But to observe and learn from them .  So , I feel much better for reconnecting . It is good to know help is close , once again thank you all . Be gentle to yourselves and share the love .

• Upvote 2

When this happened to me, I had this vision. It was a spiral that was both upward moving and downward moving and I heard 'ascension, descension' over and over. It made sense to me somehow, as though ascension IS descension. Hope this helps.

Back to very high energy surges again , thought I had lost them . I did look back and notice a trend. Too much electronic influences , a slip in diet ( return to meat and junk ) , some laziness in the area of fitness ( injury was an excuse ) , too busy with 3d stuff to focus on my assention requirements. It was only for 2 weeks , but the results and the feelings were shit. I was caught off guard by the 3d energies and tried to suck me back down. That is how it felt , by luring me back to my old ways. Back to obsessing about money and income and so on.  The turning point came when we had a recent storm and lost power for 4 hours again. Just sitting with myself and no other distractions was very refreshing. I believe this and the advice gained here put me back on track. Thank you to all . Hope this resonates with others , keep working on improvement , and I will see you in the new world !!!  There was some resistance as well so it could have been blocking to some degree.

Edited by Craig