Li'shandra

Can you make a Conscious decision to Procreate or not when sexually interacting?

6 posts in this topic

Can you make a Conscious decision to Procreate or not when sexually interacting?

OK so my question is as follows: is there any way to work with your intent and energy in order to DeCide whether you will have a child or not during a sexual intercourse with your loved one?

Is there a way to work with your multi dimensional being to consciously decide that and make this sincerity part of your love making practice?  I understand this "decision" isn't unilateral but rather has to come from both partners. Either way, as a female, are there any points, any tools, any proper consecrations, just to make sure you are fully aligned with this aspect? I'm thinking of the purple flame a lot while writing this, so maybe is there any way to contact that side of you that is in charge with allowing/disallowing other being to manifest through you physically?

Thank you. My last 2 pregnancies have been in quite unlikely situations extremely fast, and as I feel I am completely rewriting myself this is definitely a point to touch upon.

Muuuuch thank you! <333 

Hello @Li'shandra

Of course, yes, you can consciously decide if or when you wish to have a child.  Communication with your partner will help you A LOT in this. I hope your past experience will help you set your intentions more clearly.

• Upvote 1

How does this process work anyway? How come so many beings that have nothing in common one with another have children? Why do so many children come just as a result of sex? Is it a matter of karma as well? Why did so many beings decide to come in such wrecked families? 

So many things In our future depend on the quality of the new beings we bring and how we care for them. Yet all this process is about the worst we can find in this area of the Universe, I suppose, from conception to "adulthood". Intentionally?

And @Garnet, would you say you are one of those who can consciously decide these things  at energetical level? Intention alone, both you and partner's, suffices?

On 11/14/2016 at 11:02 AM, Li'shandra said:

How does this process work anyway? How come so many beings that have nothing in common one with another have children? Why do so many children come just as a result of sex? Is it a matter of karma as well? Why did so many beings decide to come in such wrecked families? 

Li'shandra, children are the result of a certain sexual behavior. There's a Price for everything, so to speak.

On 11/14/2016 at 11:02 AM, Li'shandra said:

And @Garnet, would you say you are one of those who can consciously decide these things  at energetical level? Intention alone, both you and partner's, suffices?

Ummm... tbh I don't know. We never used any contraception and never had accidents. Btw since i was very young i believe that  no baby is an accident. My husband and I just have a clear mind and vision on this and we're  always on the same page on what we're going to do if it does happen. I think a lot of this is that we do not see babies as only human babies. We can have a mutual project together and call it a baby. So both of our energies go into this. It feels very-very special- just like making a baby! I think relationship becomes very boring if two do not have that, eventually couple starts living two separate lives and loose connection to each other due to going into separate directions.

There are a few calendar days when i feel completely safe to go all the way and i will tell my husband  this. And it feels enough. But I am not ready to test it on the days when i know i am ovulating just to see if it really works. I think eventually I would want to try. When time and money is right :)

• Upvote 1

I think one can procreate in so many ways.  a new birth in somebody when they've connected sexually or in some intimate way with another that kindles something within them and perhaps even in the other as well.  Even with non straight relationships.  you could even to some degree create a being or enlighten your higher selves for example through some amazing moment!  Where both or more people will experience being able to fully express themselves or an aspect of themselves!  being around like minded people in a way.

What I said just their was just getting at even how erotic sorts of energies, even non sexual ones can help ALOT.  Keeping things playful and fresh/lighthearted.  it REALLY does wonders!   I'm also not sure how many people today can even have " holy " sex, whatever that would be.  lol

to most people, even myself it seems a bit gross, specially in this dimension.  ALTHOUGH there are times for that but they might be rare, specially nowadays.  perhaps were part of holy and spiritual rituals, perhaps erotic in some sort of way as well.

• Upvote 1

Well. I know for a fact that you can connect sexually to the other in a way without attachment or much desire even. Although you may make a point as to why that should be a sexual connection if that is the case. I dont know. Maybe for some energy balancing. Regardless, in that moment it would be like 2 archetypes coming together for a fusion, not 2 human beings. So then, it's like involving your Higher Self into this, even if it is for a few moments. Since we are not like Teal -or me- to be able to feel my divinity on a regular basis, and am prone to "fall" into the 3D, this game could help a lot get some perspective. 

Returning to conception, I am very sure (compounding mainly the 3 kids experience I have, very different one from another) that the exact type of being and vibration you are able to shift to in the sexual act and outside it as momentum is the matching vibration for the child to come. Meaning, we can really help with bringing high quality beings on planet Earth. By choice, not just by luck. 

It may not seem much, but this is huge.

• Upvote 1