Rachel Kempf

How to deal with fear

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

Lets jump right in. All my life I have dealt with Fear. Fear of everything! Fear of death, fear of loss, fear of horrible things. Here's the kicker, I have a wonderful life!!!! ?None of the things I fear come to pass, ( which I'm great full  for) I feel as though I have experienced through fear the loss of my loved ones even though they are still alive. I guess what I'm trying to say is.... I have "boughts" where a fear that is in the back of my mind will creep up on me and I have to spend the next .. However long it takes me to lift my vibration back to the real world! Back to the reality that it's just a thought. It's like I get lost for a moment in an emotional whirl wind and live the hell I would experience if my fear would come to pass. I do not want to manifest bad things in my life!!! I'm greatfull for the life I live. Am I just learning? Does anyone understand what in trying to explain?.... Please. I'm open like a book. 

• Upvote 2

May be you are watching or reading fearful things, articles, shows, having fear inducing friends and colleagues...you may think of reducing it. Our brain is getting programmed by evryday events and exposure. If such things are in the past and haunting then speak it out to the person...how is that?

4 hours ago, Amit said:

May be you are watching or reading fearful things, articles, shows, having fear inducing friends and colleagues...you may think of reducing it. Our brain is getting programmed by evryday events and exposure. If such things are in the past and haunting then speak it out to the person...how is that?

As a child I was allowed to watch fearful things.  But as a rule since I know myself lol I don't like things like that. I do my best to control my mind and not let myself go there it has gotten much better with time and a bit of understanding. I guess I'm just curious to know if I will always deal with this. Thanks for commenting @Amit!!!

I have seen that feel good movies are always inspiring to have better thoughts, decisions and actions. Now that i am thinking about you, i am also curious how u r going to deal with it...even i dont know how to....let me watch one teal video ???

59 minutes ago, Amit said:

I have seen that feel good movies are always inspiring to have better thoughts, decisions and actions. Now that i am thinking about you, i am also curious how u r going to deal with it...even i dont know how to....let me watch one teal video ???

Lol I've seen a Teal video about "Worrying" to much and that helped a lot.  But since I became aware of the law of attraction, now I worry about attracting the opposite of what I desired by focusing more on it ......  That's where I love her video f*** the law of attraction!! Lol.  Maybe this is kind of normal . ?

To overcome any fear  you have to  let go of other peoples expectation,   you have to love yourself  completely  for what you really are and let go as well of all expectations about yourself, let go of perfectionism.   

For exemple you might have a good job and  own a big house now. You start worring about loosing this  and forget that it has not always been like that. It was a time when you started and you were earning  much less and didn't own a house at all  but you still had your happy moments.

We worry because we put our hapiness in things and we forget that hapiness is something that comes from inside. it is us that gives value to things. 

When you love yourself completely you stop experience fear, any fears....because you love yourself regardless if you are in the perfect job or not,  regardless if you are healthy  or less healthy,  regardless if you fit or not in the society standards. 

Nobody has ever owned anything on Earth, we don't even own our own bodies.  You cannot feel  fear of losing something you don't have.

Peace & Love  GS 

• Upvote 4

Rachel, do you even know how that fear feels? I mean, if you spend time trying to raise your vibration, that means you try to avoid and evade the fear, no? Isn't easier to just sit and feel the fear, let it pass and set it free, rather than put effort into resisting it with anything you've got?

just try that once. let the fear take you over and let it tell you what is has to say. the thoughts are just triggers to bring the fear up. they have nothing to do with what the fear really has to tell you, with what is really about. and you can only find out what it is if you sit with it and listen.

besides, don't be afraid, when you relax in it, you discover it's not as bad as you thought/feared. is not what you thought at all, in fact.

• Upvote 3

On 6/15/2016 at 2:11 PM, Rachel Kempf said:

All my life I have dealt with Fear. Fear of everything! Fear of death, fear of loss, fear of horrible things. Here's the kicker, I have a wonderful life!!!!

@Rachel Kempf , this is the exact reason why i am so 'drawn' to the movie "Frozen", have you seen it? It teaches us that fear is the absence of love. So in actual fact, although we are outwardly experiencing a fulfilling life the fears are triggered whenever something reminds us of that first time there was a total absence of love in our lives. 

If we heal the emotional body and find the part of us that feels unloved and do what is needed for it to feel loved, the fear will disappear. I used to fear spiders, and no matter what i did i would have an extremely irrational fear of even the small harmless ones until i found the first wave of unconditional love for me and my life when i promised myself that i would never, ever try to end my life again. I no longer ever have that fear come up.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, mufhry said:

Rachel, do you even know how that fear feels? I mean, if you spend time trying to raise your vibration, that means you try to avoid and evade the fear, no? Isn't easier to just sit and feel the fear, let it pass and set it free, rather than put effort into resisting it with anything you've got?

just try that once. let the fear take you over and let it tell you what is has to say. the thoughts are just triggers to bring the fear up. they have nothing to do with what the fear really has to tell you, with what is really about. and you can only find out what it is if you sit with it and listen.

besides, don't be afraid, when you relax in it, you discover it's not as bad as you thought/feared. is not what you thought at all, in fact.

I think you are right! ...  The more I think about it the more I realize I have been spending a lot of years resisting it because I'm so afraid that what I'm afraid of will come to pass .....  It sounds insane !!!! It never does !   I have to find how all this fear got inside of me .....  Thank you so much for all of your insights !!!

On June 15, 2016 at 9:38 PM, GabrielS said:

To overcome any fear  you have to  let go of other peoples expectation,   you have to love yourself  completely  for what you really are and let go as well of all expectations about yourself, let go of perfectionism.   

For exemple you might have a good job and  own a big house now. You start worring about loosing this  and forget that it has not always been like that. It was a time when you started and you were earning  much less and didn't own a house at all  but you still had your happy moments.

We worry because we put our hapiness in things and we forget that hapiness is something that comes from inside. it is us that gives value to things. 

When you love yourself completely you stop experience fear, any fears....because you love yourself regardless if you are in the perfect job or not,  regardless if you are healthy  or less healthy,  regardless if you fit or not in the society standards. 

Nobody has ever owned anything on Earth, we don't even own our own bodies.  You cannot feel  fear of losing something you don't have.

Peace & Love  GS 

Wow!  Thank you for your input ...  I really love getting other peoples perspectives ! 

On 6/14/2016 at 9:11 PM, Rachel Kempf said:

Hello everyone, 

Lets jump right in. All my life I have dealt with Fear. Fear of everything! Fear of death, fear of loss, fear of horrible things. Here's the kicker, I have a wonderful life!!!! ?None of the things I fear come to pass, ( which I'm great full  for) I feel as though I have experienced through fear the loss of my loved ones even though they are still alive. I guess what I'm trying to say is.... I have "boughts" where a fear that is in the back of my mind will creep up on me and I have to spend the next .. However long it takes me to lift my vibration back to the real world! Back to the reality that it's just a thought. It's like I get lost for a moment in an emotional whirl wind and live the hell I would experience if my fear would come to pass. I do not want to manifest bad things in my life!!! I'm greatfull for the life I live. Am I just learning? Does anyone understand what in trying to explain?.... Please. I'm open like a book. 

good topic! spiraling whirl wind fear of fear of spiraling whirl wind. when it's there be with it and ask yourself what scares you. look at the darkness. don't run. validate it and don't beat yourself up for feeling it. slow down and your focus will come back

• Upvote 1

On June 16, 2016 at 10:30 PM, Collide said:

good topic! spiraling whirl wind fear of fear of spiraling whirl wind. when it's there be with it and ask yourself what scares you. look at the darkness. don't run. validate it and don't beat yourself up for feeling it. slow down and your focus will come back

Thank you!  I can feel that the advice you are giving me is exactly what I need to do . I have been basically doing just that for a short time and I'm finding a lot of repressed things that I didn't even know where there....?

• Upvote 1