Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_Harry

More on Manifesting

2 posts in this topic

More on Manifesting

I could outline at least eight major times across the years when I manifested something, usually major, in five to eighteen hours.  The rest of the time, across my entire life, it didn’t work.  The last two times I posted about – meeting the woman at the lake, and the $500 (that was the goal; the actual amount was $800) I produced – were “neutral” experiments where I had no particular emotional attachment to the outcome either way.  It happens, it doesn’t happen, it’s not going to change my life appreciably either way.  However the time when the $500 I created saved my Shih Tzu’s life, several years back, I manifested it in about 5 hours.  My GF at the time suddenly won a spider solitaire tournament on the Publishers’ Clearinghouse web site.  The goal: $500.  First prize: $500.  It was 5 hours after I saw the vet to find out  about my dog’s condition.

Looking at the sum total of all instances, what was the difference between the times it worked and the times it didn’t?  I’ve had supercharged emotionally times, and zero-charged emotionally times when it worked.  As near as I can tell, looking out across all instances, the deciding factor was “absoluteness.”  Either there was flat-out no choice, it had to be done, or else the concept of it not working simply did not exist.  In all cases where it worked, it was exactly like going to the store to pick up groceries: there is absolutely zero concept of “what if it doesn’t work?  How come I’m not there yet?”  I get in the car, I drive, and I know with 100% certainty that I’m going to arrive at my destination.  It is such a foregone conclusion, so deeply rooted, that there is an absolute absence of doubt.  It doesn’t even occur to me to doubt the process. 

This hypothesis fits perfectly across 100% of all events where I intended to manifest something in my life.  In my experience, the actual process unfolding is so quiet, so subtle, and we are so incredibly all-powerful that manifesting any goal is like taking a breath of air.  It is effectively effortless.  The only thing preventing manifestation is doubt, willingness to accept not having it, some kind of “impurity” in our internal state.  It doesn’t seem to be any more complicated than that.

The process apparently has a hair trigger beyond imagining.  We manifest “by accident” constantly.  We are that powerful.  We don’t FEEL like we are, so we’re conditioned and trained to analyze, doubt, and the biggest factor of all, which Teal covers quite a bit: we gauge our progress.  You can’t do that.  I have never once, even remotely, manifested anything that unfolded via any avenue I could possibly have predicted beforehand.  How can progress be measured when we are 100% ignorant to the process that’s unfolding? 

With this being the case, there are no prerequisites to something manifesting.  Bad things do not suddenly cease or diminish in our lives as a precursory announcement to something manifesting.  Life continues on exactly as it normally does.  Ups, downs, they all happen, then in one blinding moment, there it is, out of nowhere: the exact goal you’ve set.

As Teal says, manifesting a million dollars is the same as manifesting a penny as far as the effort involved.  The only restrictions are the concepts we’ve built up internally.  We operate within one paradigm; the universe in another.  We think of a million dollars as “a lot of money” and we think of a penny as “nothing.”  So most of us could, and would, manifest a penny any time we set out to do so.

Try creating a penny with a specific year on it.  That will throw sand in the machinery of doubt.

AWESOME.  I'm usually very good at manifesting my good friend to appear into my reality when it's been a little too long and specially when i get a bit worried.  AND things like creating Teals positive path, even like the time i strongly felt that i wanted her to meet with jannecke from wisdom from north and she has done so MANY times now, and even had a three way conversation with her AND Evette Rose.  And this was also answering the call for how i wanted teal to meet her as well, etc.

• Upvote 1